Headaches, trouble focusing, dizziness

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Headaches, trouble focusing, dizziness

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

Hi ya’ll, my gut candida seems to be gone thanks to Nystatin. My tongue is clear a lot. However, I’ve got new symptoms. I’m getting slight headaches and also pressure in my forehead area at times. It’s not sinus, as I know what those feel like all too well. I’m also getting dizzy sometimes when standing up from a crouched position. And it can be harder to focus on the computer screen. Maybe it’s my adrenals from fighting this for so long. anyone have this or know why?

Thank you,

-MGL

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Have you tested your blood pressure recently? Low blood pressure can cause the dizziness and headaches. If you’re eating a really strict diet and not getting enough salt, that could be causing it

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Could be a variety of factors and I am unsure how we could pinpoint it. Could be blood sugar issues, lack of water, inflammation of the gut, liver issues, etc.

-raster

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

thanks! you might be right on with liver issues. as I was lying in bed last night (having taken a new blend of milk thistle formula with burdock and artichoke), I felt two stones leave the liver or GB. they had been irritating me for over a week, but I forgot about them in relation to the headaches. I figured i’d do a liver flush at some point when I had time. as they passed I felt pressure in that same spot in my head and also tingling in my toes and just weirdness in my body for like 2 minutes, and then it was gone. That’s good because i’d rather not do another liver flush (having done two 1 yr ago and 6 mo ago) as i’m not sure what it does to the gut flora – since it’s pretty much the same as prepping for a colonoscopy! nice to know the stones can make their way out on their own given enough time.

I have been using a good sea salt and also pink salt, and also taking liquid minerals or vitamin. i’ll check my BP, that’s a good idea and I have not done that in a while.

I think also with adding in more sugary foods, the candida had come back slightly. Two days of no starch/carrots and my tongue is back to clear. At what point does the candida start to go away and stay away?

-MGL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Headaches, trouble focusing, dizziness’ is closed to new replies.