Headache and vomiting during the cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Headache and vomiting during the cleanse

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Allira 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

I’m only on day (morning!) 2 and all went well yesterday but I went to bed with a nasty headache – which I expected- then woke at midnight vomiting. Feel terrible this morning.

I’m following ‘the safe and proper cleanse’ so, lemon water and veges only – haven’t had any eggs yet. I’m also taking a dandelion/milk thistle/taurine/lecithin combot and took some vitamin C yesterday too. I CAN’T GET ANY MOLYBEDENUM 🙁

So my question is – do you think the headache/vomiting is die off? Or do you think I should be stopping the cleanse and going straight to the strict diet. Just a bit worried because it says on the site to stop the cleanse immediately if I experience any nausea/light headedness. Also I had a lymphatic infection in January (took 5 lots of antibiotics hence my return to this diet) and all though I waited until I was completely better to start the diet (bloods all clear). I really don’t want to get sick again! If it is just die off then I will ride it out. Anyone else suffer from bad headaches/vomiting in the cleansing period? Thanks.

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

Hey Allira,
    Sorry you are feeling so sick. I just ordered chelated molybdenum from vitaminshoppe.com and it looks as though they ship to New Zealand as well?
    Here’s the link if you want it.
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=SL-1092
    -wnh

Allira

Thanks so much wishnhope. Will look into it, hadn’t thought about ordering from overseas, hopefully it doesn’t cost too much for shipping!

I’m feeling a little better, although struggling to eat anything today. Drinking lots of water (with lemon sometimes) though!!

Has anyone else experienced vomiting and headache as part of die off symptoms?? Thanks 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The headache is normal, the vomiting is not normal. Are you taking psyllium husks? Vomiting is sorta normal after taking psyllium…

-raster

Allira

Thanks, no, haven’t taken psyllium husks. I did have a hot bath with 1 cup of epsom salts in it and felt a bit funny after the bath (nauseous) (went straight to bed, fell asleep, woke 3 hours later and threw up) I wonder if it was the bath? Or maybe the headache was so bad that it upset my stomach.

I am feeling ok-ish now, just a bit weak but certainly not faint or nauseous. Will keep an eye on it and possibly stop if I get an upset stomach again.

Thanks!

ICanDad
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

I also had headache and vomiting during the first 2 days. After that, I remember my headache lasted for a couple more days.

For the headache, I am not sure if it was die-off or caffeine withdraw. You may take a hot bath as Raster always suggest to sweat out some of the toxins. It help me a lot to relieve the die-off.

Allira

Thanks. Yep i am thinking it was due to the headache which is probably die off related! Much better today so hopefully it stays away for a while.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Headache and vomiting during the cleanse’ is closed to new replies.