Headache

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Terrylee5151 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

miohare
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I’m on my third day of the cleanse and I ended up in bed last night with a migraine. I started today alright but I’m only a few hours in and I’m headed in the same direction. I have hours before I can go to bed. Can I take something for it? Like excedrine migraine? Please I need help soon.

JLT
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

Sure you can! There is no reason to suffer. Again the cleanse is optional you can make it your own. And headache meds are not going to derail you.

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

If you are taking fungicides, then they may be causing it. They were a problem for me, so we had to work to find a couple that my body could tolerate.

Of course during the first month of the diet I had one a week, which was a result of the die-off/diet. Was amazing how much clearer my head would be after the headache as it killed off the candida.

Terrylee5151
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

If you can find some willow bark, you can make an herbal tea out of it. This is what they use to make aspirin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Headache’ is closed to new replies.