Head pressure? Who else has this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Head pressure? Who else has this?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Kristy
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 14

Does anyone here have the painless head pressure that comes on with dizziness, blurred vision, and sometimes tinnitus? For some reason my head pressure only really starts after I have been in a upright position for a minimum of twenty minutes to sometimes as long as two hours. I have had this for 11 months now and am looking to find anyone else that has gone through this.

Most days it is very extreme and ever since this happens I cannot lay on the back of my head without increased blurry vision and head pressure. My scalp also has a tingly sense of pressure at times as well and so does my face at times. Please help I feel very alone in this. It sometimes feels like I’m having a stroke or going to pass out.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Kristy;36259 wrote: Does anyone here have the painless head pressure that comes on with dizziness, blurred vision, and sometimes tinnitus? For some reason my head pressure only really starts after I have been in a upright position for a minimum of twenty minutes to sometimes as long as two hours. I have had this for 11 months now and am looking to find anyone else that has gone through this.

Most days it is very extreme and ever since this happens I cannot lay on the back of my head without increased blurry vision and head pressure. My scalp also has a tingly sense of pressure at times as well and so does my face at times. Please help I feel very alone in this. It sometimes feels like I’m having a stroke or going to pass out.

Hello, Kristy.

Did this start at the same time as your Candida symptoms? Has it lessened at all during the treatment?

Able

Kristy

I have only recently figured out that I may have candida. The head pressure started in march of 2012 three months after I took cipro. I lost my mother about three weeks before my head pressure came on. It just hit out of no where with facial tingling and pressure in my head and face along with a severe dizzy feeling like I’m going to pass out and get blurry vision. This came out of nowhere and was extreme right away.

My head pressure has been bad and just about 4 days ago it hit a new level after I tried to test out olive oil on my tongue. I cannot figure out how to change my diet because it literally puts me in a state where I can barely survive for several days from anything I have tried so far(coconut oil, broccoli, and olive oil). I’m really not doing well at all(this is her boyfriend typing because she has a really hard time doing so). Please help, I read that head pressure is a candida symptom and that is one of the main reasons I started to think this may be what is causing this insane condition.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Since the condition started after taking an antibiotic, and it seems to worsen after taking antifungals or going on the diet, possibly it’s a reaction to the Candida and die-off both.
    And since I’m completely unsure of what this is, let’s start with just one thing. Are you taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate yet? If not, start with one-half of a 250 mcg pill a day. Take that amount for three days, and if there are no reactions or if you can handle the reaction, take a whole pill for the next three days.

Please let me know whether or not you’re already taking this, and if so, how much each day.
    Able

Kristy

I will take it as soon as I return to a more livable state from this last reaction. I have tried three new innings this week and can hardly make it but I think that half of a 250mcg pill might be my next shot, but to be honest I’m probably going to try even a smaller portion than that and try slowly increasing that.

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

I would get a massive headache and pressure when I ate a very sugary foods (ie chocolate chip scone, pancakes, sweet & sour sauce.)

Kristy

This is not a headache and is actually completely unlike anything else. I used to have migraines but have not had a single one since the head pressure started. I an not sure why this is and no one has offered any ideas or solutions.

Kristy

Kristy;36312 wrote: This is not a headache and is actually completely unlike anything else. I used to have migraines but have not had a single one since the head pressure started. I an not sure why this is and no one has offered any ideas or solutions.

Just to specify this head pressure is not a headache and it is “painless” although I would much rather have one of my migraines than have this head pressure. My veins in my forehead and the rest of my body become about 5-10 times larger in size when this happens. My veins used to get a little bigger with my migraines but this is totally different and I can assure you this is not a migraine. I have only found one or two other people who have described this similarly to myself. One of them has the Fluoroquinolone toxicity like I do and another is someone I found online that claimed to have candida but there most recent post I could find was from about 5 years ago and I cannot contact them nor have I ever found out if they got better.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Hello Kristy,

I had exactly what you described. One of those episodes of tingly fainting feeling landed me in hospital but they couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with me. As it was followed with irregular heartbeat and some chest pain, they suspected it was heart attack, but it wasn’t. They also checked blood for cloths (suspecting stroke) but I had nothing. I was released with no diagnosis.

This happened to me a lot before and even more and worse during the treatment, at the beginning anyway. I still have it a little bit at times, but very mild, I still get some mild die-off occasionally so I think it’s that. I remember being sure I am getting a stroke as this head pressure and tingling would also often be coupled with some numbness in extremities or part of the face. I remember pinching my face and grinning in the mirror to make sure I did not have a stroke! It’s very scary and the anxiety that usually comes on with these symptoms does not help at all. Oh, I also had a symptom that was so hard to describe, it’s some kind of pressure in veins, mostly my arms and hands, like getting a shot in your veins much to fast. My extremities would turn kind of purple or blue and my fingernails would also turn blue. I would also be extremely cold when that hits me.

I can tell you that as I got better, this faded away as well. I still get mild pressure in the back of my head, more in the neck area but it doesn’t stick around for to long and I noticed it after I consume more antifungals than I should (like combining 5 powerful antifungals in my dinner).

Best of luck to you!

Arijana

Ackley
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

That can be because of some kind of depression/stress.Too much sleeping or lack of sleep.Overworking or doing too much focus on something,Well whenever you feel that try to make your self calm and go out in the fresh air for a while,watch movies,listen to the music.change your mind on that time that will work hopefully.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve recently been getting bad head pressure and the occasional light headache…its because I am not eating dinner at a good time and I eat too late.

So I think this might be more of a blood sugar symptom.

If you have blood sugar issues, start snacking between meals.

-raster

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Head pressure? Who else has this?’ is closed to new replies.