Hcl

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I just used 1 tab of hcl with Pepcin before my meal. I’m experiencing mild burn but I also had spicy chicken which it wasn’t supposed to be so spicy. So I’m thinking my reflux is because of high acid which confuses me cause I’m not digesting my food well with bloating. But I’m an a bloodtypes and usually we have low stomach acid, plus having yeast overgrowth usually means low acid. Any suggestions? Should I stop or try a few more times and see how I feel? Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Try taking the tablet in the middle of your meal instead of before eating.

moochpb

I will try that. I m gonna take 1000mg of magnesium to help me have a bm also. Only once a day

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would try it after the meal. This is when I take all of my vitamins personally, I know other people take it at other times but this is what works best for me.

-raster

moochpb

Ok thanks I will. It burned my stomach a bit and some heartburn on empty stomach. I eat alot of protein but it keeps me sane and fuller. I cut out red meat also

moochpb

I took another hcl after I ate last night, not too much burning just gassy. I just took another one ten minutes ago on a full stomach. No burning yet so I’m assuming that’s good? I just want more bowel movements and the bloating to dissapear. Other then that I wrestled for the first time in over 5 weeks and had a ton of energy and feel good. Other then my stomah I feel like I’m on the right path other then the coconut butter and almond butter, and maybe the chicken every day

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

What dose is the HCL? My tablets are 200mg, but they can be as high as 600mg. I also start taking mine half way through a meal and spread them out. I believe that chillis are acid forming, so it’s probably not going to help combining them with your tablets. Also, it destroys good bacteria; perhaps try turmeric and cumin instead.

Len

moochpb

Mine are 650 mg plus pepsin. Started taking them after my meals and not burning now. So I’m thinkin it can be helping, I don’t want low stomach acid for the yeast to survive. The lower dose ones had some alcohol or sugar added I believe that y I didn’t get those. Suggestions? I don’t take chillis either

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hcl’ is closed to new replies.