Have I candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Have I candida?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Hello I have depression;fatigue and bloating and some contipation. But I never had infections,acne, headches. May I have candida?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pauçp Jose wrote: Hello I have depression;fatigue and bloating and some contipation. But I never had infections,acne, headches. May I have candida?

No one on the forum can tell you that from the information, Jose.

How long have you had these symptoms?

Summer
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 43

Jose,
    Able is right, it’s really hard to diagnose period and more information is definitely needed.

I will say this though. The candida protocol is incredibly healthy for anyone candida or no candida. I would give it a whirl and see how you feel.

For me the moment of truth that it was candida is when I started experiencing die-off symptoms. Other than that I was in the dark and candida overgrowth just made sense to me. Now I’m sure that is what I’m battling.

Good luck

Pauçp Jose

Hey guys sorry my english in fact i´m portugues :P. Well I have a period when I ate so much sugar because i´am sad and depress. Well maybe I have. But I´m confuse. I´m on the strict diet and I eat eggs, meat and not sugar vegetables. I eat 4 cloves of garlics and take a probiotic of 6 bilions. My question is will candida die with 4 cloves per day of garlic and 6 billions probiotic? I take a camomila tea also and some onions.

Able900
    Spectator

Pauçp Jose wrote: I´m on the strict diet and I eat eggs, meat and not sugar vegetables. I eat 4 cloves of garlics and take a probiotic of 6 bilions. My question is will candida die with 4 cloves per day of garlic and 6 billions probiotic? I take a camomila tea also and some onions.

Jose, if you do have Candida, what you are doing won’t cure it.

Are you saying that you do or don’t eat vegetables? Or did you mean vegetables that contain sugar?

Read our program to see what you need to do.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Pauçp Jose

Able900. I eat a lot of salads and onions, meat,eggs and 4 cloves of garlic.Is that right?

Able900
    Spectator

Pauçp Jose wrote: Able900. I eat a lot of salads and onions, meat,eggs and 4 cloves of garlic.Is that right?

Jose, if you have Candida you shouldn’t eat red meat like steaks or other beef; also you shouldn’t eat pork. Eat mostly eggs with some chicken and fish occasionally. And you should eat a LOT of vegetables.

Be sure the read the program so that you’ll know what you need to do and eat.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

Pauçp Jose

Well this is my menu. Breakfast : 2 chicken steaks with some salad. Lunch: 2 chicken steaks with a lot of salad. Snack: 1 egg. Dinner : 2 chicken breast and a lot of salad with onions and a cup of tea. Evening meal : 1 chicken breast and 4 garlics. Is that corect? Am I fedding candida? Or with that diet I will kill candida?

Able900
    Spectator

Pauçp Jose wrote: Well this is my menu. Breakfast : 2 chicken steaks with some salad. Lunch: 2 chicken steaks with a lot of salad. Snack: 1 egg. Dinner : 2 chicken breast and a lot of salad with onions and a cup of tea. Evening meal : 1 chicken breast and 4 garlics. Is that corect? Am I fedding candida? Or with that diet I will kill candida?

It would be better if you didn’t eat six pieces of chicken every day, that’s an awful lot of animal toxins for a Candida diet. Everything else is good.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look for more food items you can eat and things to bake (such as the breads).

-Buckwheat
    -chicken sausage (chorizo)
    -teff bread
    -really healthy veggies such as broccoli.
    -oat bran (not oatmeal)

Chamomile tea is OK.

I would get a stronger probiotic after this bottle is done.

-raster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Have I candida?’ is closed to new replies.