Has this happened to anyone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has this happened to anyone?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  flailingWcandi 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

homeistexas
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

Every day I feel like all of the sudden gravity just increased by 300%. It used to hit at lunch time. Then it shifted to middle afternoon. Now it is late in the evening. I don’t know if it is the die-off or what. Has anyone else experienced this?

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

homeistexas;31436 wrote: Every day I feel like all of the sudden gravity just increased by 300%. It used to hit at lunch time. Then it shifted to middle afternoon. Now it is late in the evening. I don’t know if it is the die-off or what. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sounds like a die of, you may want to ease on antifungals and probiotics, didn’t know probiotics casued die off too but they do 🙁 be gentle with your body and follow your intuition what works for others may not work for you etc, healing vibes my friend….i feel like green tea and ashwagandha (root capsules) has helped with energy levels greatly!

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

if you mean you feel disorientated, or almost like you have had a few beers/wines at lunch then yes. I had that during early die off (also when I introduced kefir & yogurt) & for more than a year before I worked out what was wrong. I was being treated for labyrinthitis by the Dr’s but only noticed slight improvements from VRT.

homeistexas
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. Now if I can just get rid of the thrush.

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

Every day I feel like all of the sudden gravity just increased by 300%. It used to hit at lunch time.

Yeah, I’m noticing that too. Or maybe it’s kind of the reverse: I was feeling like that just about all the time and now I’m noticing it less, but it’s disconcerting when it does hit because it seems like I’m not making progress when in reality it means I’m having more energy more of the time. But it is probably die off given how fast it can hit.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

homeistexas;31478 wrote: Now if I can just get rid of the thrush.

Check out oil pulling with coconut oil….first thing in the morning, brush well THEN load up on h2o. The protocol and antifungals will help with thrush as well…..

Blessings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Has this happened to anyone?’ is closed to new replies.