Has anyone tried Ecobloom?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone tried Ecobloom?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SRQ
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 53

Apparently, it’s a prebiotic and has received positive reviews on BodyEcology.com: http://bodyecology.com/fat-fighting-supplement-ecobloom.html
    I’m wondering if it’s worth it or if I’d get the same results drinking chicory and eating avocados etc.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It looks like its quite overpriced for how much you get and what its made from. It probably is just as effective as miracle fiber which is $8. Now foods makes a chickory root inulin prebiotic that is also cheap.

-raster

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

I use ecobloom everyday. I mix it in my kefir. Takes really good and my digestion has improve significantly once I used that, kefir and cultured veggies.

raster
    Participant

SRQ
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 53

raster wrote: It looks like its quite overpriced for how much you get and what its made from. It probably is just as effective as miracle fiber which is $8. Now foods makes a chickory root inulin prebiotic that is also cheap.

-raster

Well, I introduced Miracle Fiber into my diet over the weekend, and, unfortunately, reacted to it. I tried it three times and each time had the same negative reaction. Darn. I might try the inulin or Ecobloom in a few weeks.

raster
    Participant

I am sorry to hear that…you might want to consider introducing small amounts at first and then work your way up. It shouldn’t have any detriment to your health despite the reaction symptom.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone tried Ecobloom?’ is closed to new replies.