Has anyone tried a Rife machine?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone tried a Rife machine?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ArchiesV 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ArchiesV
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m new to the forum…just a couple of days.

I’m appreciating all of the new and useful information.

I was wondering if anyone has tried a Rife machine and what their results were…

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ArchiesV wrote: I was wondering if anyone has tried a Rife machine and what their results were…

Hello, welcome to the forum.

I’ve read about the Rife machine, but don’t know of anyone on the forum that has used it; possibly Jorge has or at least has more information concerning the machines.

Able

ArchiesV
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

My chiro uses it regularly in his practice. He usually does the Rife machine and acupuncture at the same time before any adjustments.
    I’ve had suspicions for quite some time about the candida. I mentioned it to him. He programmed the Rife machine…I instantly had “die-off” systems during the treatment. It felt like I instantly had the flu and localized areas starting reacting. Acupuncture only seems to last about a month on me. I was asking about the Rife machine..to see if anyone else had a positive experience with it..and to see how often they used it.
    Thanks for help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone tried a Rife machine?’ is closed to new replies.