Has anyone on this forum cured themselves of Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone on this forum cured themselves of Candida?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

rdj123
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 12

Has anyone on this forum cured themselves of Candida? If so, how long did it take you and what are you eating now? I was wondering (as my kids opened their Halloween candy last night) if I will ever have a piece of chocolate, a sandwich or a slice of pizza again?

RJ

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I haven’t “cured” myself but I am mostly symptom free most of the time. If I get bad sleep during the week I typically feel worse and more symptoms. If I eat a big cheat meal, it will set me back a few days or more.

You definitely can eat candy, pizza, and a sandwich eventually and I encourage everyone to cheat occasionally so that they have the gut flora to process the bad foods they eat. You could go and eat that stuff right now if you wanted to, it’d just set you back 1-14 days depending on your level of infestation.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

rdj123;50756 wrote: Has anyone on this forum cured themselves of Candida? If so, how long did it take you and what are you eating now? I was wondering (as my kids opened their Halloween candy last night) if I will ever have a piece of chocolate, a sandwich or a slice of pizza again?

RJ

rdj,

Candida related complex is curable.
    The more you read here, curezone, books, etc you will see the many stories.

However,
    I think too often people’s cure story’s never detail the severity of their own case.

For example,
    If one person only suffers from chronic vaginal yeast infections, and another person has IBS, leaky gut, multiple allergies, Chronic fatigue, and skin conditions. A cure is going to come way easier and faster to the first person because of the level of severity.

I’ve read about cures from people who simply did Diet+Pro-biotics+natural anti-fungals. I’ve read cures from individuals using Nystatin enemas. I’ve read cures from individuals using S. Boulardii+diet. Etc.

-Dan

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

IMHO – no two Candida sufferers suffer precisely the same way. It all depends on a wide variety of factors it’s impossible to give an exact time line for “cure”.

BTW – being “cured” doesn’t mean being Candida free. It’s bringing the body back into harmonic balance, thus reverting the GI flora to it’s natural harmonic balanced state. And, if it’s truely gone systemically through it’s pathological fungal state: one must treat the fungal infection. There’s a lot of cross over between the two. Candida Overgrowth or CRC/Candidasis.

Which is easier said than done; at least in my case.

Blessings.

Marco
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Hi, how would one know.. which of the two one has? Candida Overgrowth or CRC/Candidasis? I read that the CRC is very difficult to “cure”..? At best only to keep it supressed?

How can I know which one I have?

To me, I feel that anyhow I am going to choose to see this as a gift, a catalyst, for me to change into a super healthy lifestyle and get my body and diet up to par. This inspires me to only put the very best into my body/temple and clean it constantly for the rest of my life! I guess that it will keep the whole thing under control? I was a prodominant fruitarian/vegan before this.. do you believe I will be able to go back to that?

Answers to my questions are much appreciated.

Cheers!

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

Marco;50869 wrote: Hi, how would one know.. which of the two one has? Candida Overgrowth or CRC/Candidasis? I read that the CRC is very difficult to “cure”..? At best only to keep it supressed?

How can I know which one I have?

To me, I feel that anyhow I am going to choose to see this as a gift, a catalyst, for me to change into a super healthy lifestyle and get my body and diet up to par. This inspires me to only put the very best into my body/temple and clean it constantly for the rest of my life! I guess that it will keep the whole thing under control? I was a prodominant fruitarian/vegan before this.. do you believe I will be able to go back to that?

Answers to my questions are much appreciated.

Cheers!

Candida Albicans overgrowth and candidiasis are the same thing. If you read the books by the pioneer MDs like Orian Truss, you learn that C. Albicans is dimorphic, meaning that it has a yeast form and a mycelial (fungal) form. Both forms produce toxins (up to 79 of them) and both can be pathogenic. The books are full of case studies of people being cured, generally through a combination of proper diet and prescription anti-fungals like Nystatin.

Cheers

Marco

Cool! Thank you for the reply.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I’m not cured but it’s under control. If I wanted some pizza right now I could eat it but I don’t have the urge to right now. I’m sticking to my diet, that isn’t completely strict but I stay away from sugars other than mostly natural sugars. After my fight I’m going for tacos and an ice cream sundae. I’ll get a sugar rush and feel full but that’s about it after a year plus of this candida hell. But then my other meals are gonna be what I eat normally. If i ate junk again the candida would come back. Plus, knock on wood, it’s almost been a year of no antibiotics. I used to be on antibiotics every 6 weeks.

Marco

Cool, thank you for sharing “moochpb”. I feel that unatural sugar is stressful for the body, yet so many products contain that sugar. Keep up the good work! Cheers.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Sugar is the devil and everyone should stay away from it

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

raster;50759 wrote: I haven’t “cured” myself but I am mostly symptom free most of the time. If I get bad sleep during the week I typically feel worse and more symptoms. If I eat a big cheat meal, it will set me back a few days or more.

You definitely can eat candy, pizza, and a sandwich eventually and I encourage everyone to cheat occasionally so that they have the gut flora to process the bad foods they eat. You could go and eat that stuff right now if you wanted to, it’d just set you back 1-14 days depending on your level of infestation.

-raster

Hey raster,

I’m interested in your idea about cheating. Are you talking burger and fries cheating or a granny apple cheating? How often should one cheat? I’ve only intentionally cheated 2x in like 15 months, and I worried about it setting me back. I still feel the need to stick pretty strict to phase 1, because I react to things like nuts (get a rash) and have even noticed phlegm from buckwheat

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’m talking about mega cheating and eating a pizza, eating burger and fries, eating chinese food with no msg, eating mexican food with corn, eating chips and salsa, etc. Minor cheats for me include eating some beans, potatoes, and coconut water or juice. Mega cheats include big nasty meals of stuff that is not on the diet.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

would you recommend mega cheating from time to time even when not healed? because im open to try 😉 if so, how often?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone on this forum cured themselves of Candida?’ is closed to new replies.