Has anyone noticed any improvement with regular exercise?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone noticed any improvement with regular exercise?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GK 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GK
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 19

Hi,

I have read some websites where they have recommended regular exercise to beat candida symptoms. Has anyone noticed improvement with regular exercise?

I am not very regular in my exercise (try to go for jogging 2-3 times a week), but I want to now increase my physical activity.

Also, could someone please let me know how exercise works in beating candida. How does the body’s bio-chemical process work internally with increased physical activity?

Thank you very much.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

It depends on how serious your infestation is. If you have a minor infestation, you can do some exercise twice a week or so. Doing a lot of exercise can be too intensive for your body.
    I feel that doing exercise twice a week is really the maximum, but doing some form of exercise seems to improve the healing process.

KiwiRae
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 12

Not to get all emo on you, but I find that when my energy levels allow regular exercise, I feel like less of a sick person. Feel more motivated to stay the course and happier overall. And that can’t be bad for you. But like everyone else will say, you need to be watchful for getting over fatigued while your body using a lot of energy in it’s struggles. I say enjoy exercise when you can, but don’t push too hard. 🙂

GK
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 19

Thank you all for your replies and suggestions.

God bless.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone noticed any improvement with regular exercise?’ is closed to new replies.