Has anyone experienced various body tingling as a result of candida? what helps to reduce it?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone experienced various body tingling as a result of candida? what helps to reduce it?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  1533jd 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ag750
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

One of my Candida symptoms is a strange tingling feeling throughout my body. It does not occur often but when it does it is quick, can occur on any part of my body and does not hurt. I have had some trouble controlling this and am very concerned as I am scared it is some serious neurological disorder but the only condition I have been diagnosed with is candida (mouth swab)

Any help, tips, advice for this specific symptom would be appreciated.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

It could possibly be a leaky gut symptom. Maybe try keeping track of what you’ve been eating leading up to when you have these episodes and look for patterns.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ag750;39442 wrote: One of my Candida symptoms is a strange tingling feeling throughout my body.

The sensation of a ‘tingling’ on the body is so common that it has a medical name: paresthesia

Tingling of various parts of the body is a typical symptom of a Candida overgrowth. Unfortunately, unless it’s one of your symptoms that just disappears on its own, the cure for the tingling sensation is to get the Candida overgrowth under control.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

For me its a burning feeling and it gets worse depending on what you eat.

-raster

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Could be SIBO (Small intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth). Spent ages thinking most of my symptoms came from Candida, I was wrong, most of it came from me feeding the SIBO without realising. For one day completely eliminate fibre and dont take a probiotic (feeds the SIBO).

Courgette and cauliflower soup for SIBO trial – Skin the courgette and cut off the stalks of cauliflower. Simmer for 30 minutes in some homemade chicken bone broth for extra flavour. You want to eliminate as much fibre as possible.

See how you feel after a day. I noticed a fairly drastic change in symptoms.

Good Luck
    JD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone experienced various body tingling as a result of candida? what helps to reduce it?’ is closed to new replies.