Has anyone ever had chest pain from this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone ever had chest pain from this?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Beat Candida 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Citizenx
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

Sometimes I tend to feel pain or discomfort around chest on the left side which feels like it radiates to my armpit on my left side. Has anyone here ever had anything like that while suffering from candida?

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

Yep, started having this pain years ago.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Yeah, i have been having chest pain quite frequently

Citizenx
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

Does your blood pressure drop? My pain started today thought I was going to have a heart attack at one time. Now my chest and left armpit feels sore. Just very odd to have this pain not sure whats causing it.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Citizenx;48689 wrote: Sometimes I tend to feel pain or discomfort around chest on the left side which feels like it radiates to my armpit on my left side. Has anyone here ever had anything like that while suffering from candida?

This sounds very familiar to me. I always thought I had a weak heart or something, but this makes a whole lot more sense. The pain usually occurs on the left side and can spread out to the fingers of my left hand.

Citizenx;48701 wrote: Does your blood pressure drop? My pain started today thought I was going to have a heart attack at one time. Now my chest and left armpit feels sore. Just very odd to have this pain not sure whats causing it.

I’m not sure either :/. I don’t know if I have the same symptom here, but I always have low blood pressure. The best way to stop this feeling is stop with everything you are doing and think about something relaxing (or do something relaxing, like drinking a cup of thee).

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

I do get similar type of pain too. I was diagnosed with very high blood pressure 3 months ago at the start of all of my problems but now I do get low blood pressure.(Stopped taking my blood pressure medicine completely as the BP was getting way too low). My Dr thinks it is because of the 50lbs weight loss that i have had. I went to ER couple of times thinking that I was having a Heart attack initially too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone ever had chest pain from this?’ is closed to new replies.