Has anyone else experienced vomiting from Die Off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone else experienced vomiting from Die Off?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  freedaji 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tmi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

The very fist time I tried the diet I had some flu like die off symptoms. I pretty much gave up then. However I started again back in January of this year but didn’t do the detox, just went to the regular diet. So I was on the basic candida diet for about 9 months give or take with no major die off symptoms. I was still getting some yeast infections so I thought I would just start from scratch. So I recently bought Lisa Richards book, I took the molybdenum on Friday and started the detox/cleanse on Saturday. I figured it wouldn’t be too bad since I have been eating the normal candida diet for so long. I felt great the first 2 days but then last night I woke up with nausea and I ended up vomiting and having diarrhea. Is this likely the horrid die off I have been avoiding? or just stomach flu? Just wondering if others have had vomiting as a die off symptom?

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

no but i had alot of nasea

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

bouncygal;49681 wrote: no but i had alot of nasea

came close to throwing up but mainly just major nausea, i take dramamine if it gets really bad and that helps

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You are either being too hard on the body or you could have a different overgrowth such as h.pylori. I would do some forum searches on this because it has happened in the past to other members.

-raster

tmi
    Replies: 34

raster;49691 wrote: You are either being too hard on the body or you could have a different overgrowth such as h.pylori. I would do some forum searches on this because it has happened in the past to other members.

-raster

Thanks Raster.

flailingWcandi
    Replies: 277

tmi;49676 wrote: The very fist time I tried the diet I had some flu like die off symptoms. I pretty much gave up then. However I started again back in January of this year but didn’t do the detox, just went to the regular diet. So I was on the basic candida diet for about 9 months give or take with no major die off symptoms. I was still getting some yeast infections so I thought I would just start from scratch. So I recently bought Lisa Richards book, I took the molybdenum on Friday and started the detox/cleanse on Saturday. I figured it wouldn’t be too bad since I have been eating the normal candida diet for so long. I felt great the first 2 days but then last night I woke up with nausea and I ended up vomiting and having diarrhea. Is this likely the horrid die off I have been avoiding? or just stomach flu? Just wondering if others have had vomiting as a die off symptom?

The only time I’ve experienced actually throwing up was when using too much detox tea – which probably messed with my pain medication since I’ve gone off pain meds several times and can’t function at all. I’ve cut it WAY back but, I think the throwing up was due to narcotic detox, not candid. Also, I suffered once for a year before going back to the pain clinic; and another time 9 months – well, past any withdrawal symptoms from the rx’s.

I can’t wait till some day I can be symptom free and rejoice knowing I’m on the back side of treatment…..however, in the meantime, Praying for patience has been helping along with meditations a shrink from the pain clinic worked up for me.

God Bless you all and may many Miracles of his GRACE fall like the morning dew fall upon us all.

freedaji
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

Yes, I threw up when I took too many antifungals at once in the beginning…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone else experienced vomiting from Die Off?’ is closed to new replies.