Has anyone cured Brain Fog?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anyone cured Brain Fog?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

Has anyone completely cured their Brain Fog here? Mine has been horrible ever since I was born, literally. I’m wondering if I can still have hope to ever in my life be fully functional with my brain, so I want to see if anyone has cured this.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try out flax oil, L-glutamine, and detoxing to reduce brain fog. Try out boulardii.

-raster

lead
    Participant

TheChosenOne, I’ve read you’ve had brain fog. Have you completely cured it now? Are there still any signs of it?

lead
    Participant

bump

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I wouldn’t say I have completely cured my brain fog, and I still have my bad days, but with chelation I’d say my brain fog has cleared up about 90%.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

lead;60050 wrote: TheChosenOne, I’ve read you’ve had brain fog. Have you completely cured it now? Are there still any signs of it?

No. I still have brain fog. If I’m more strict with the diet, the brain fog is mitigated but not completely gone.
    Right now, I’m changing my sleeping pattern to support my adrenals. So now, I have a lot of brain fog especially in the morning. It’s more like a burning feeling, which I believe has to do brain inflammation.
    Also, my eyes hurt when I look at the edges of my vision. Light sensitivity is also increased at the moment. The advantage is that I can function again (somewhat) in the afternoon.

lead
    Participant

TheChosenOne;60071 wrote: Right now, I’m changing my sleeping pattern to support my adrenals.

Could you elaborate on how you change your sleeping patterns and how it helps the adrenals?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

lead;60072 wrote: Could you elaborate on how you change your sleeping patterns and how it helps the adrenals?

I’ve made a post about adrenal fatigue here. You have to go to bed before you get your evening energy. So before 10pm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone cured Brain Fog?’ is closed to new replies.