Has anybody heard of this NDV-3 vaccine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Has anybody heard of this NDV-3 vaccine

This topic contains 106 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

floggi for real u crazy yo we fukin disagree !

stop !its stupid im posting info so others can form their own Opinion and u can do the same just dont direct a thing towards me its ridiculous to go back and forth with sheep baaa baaa !

i wont do it if u wanna tell james how great vaccines are thats nice just leave my name out of it !!!!! i wont say shit to your posts if u wont mine ok !!! leave my name out your shit !!!

You are making the same thinking mistake as hope4eva77. You seem to think like: “pure mercury is poisonous, and some mercury compounds are poisonous, therefore, all mercury compounds are poisonous”.

hope4eva77

I told u I don’t care wtf u believe I believe all vaccines are toxic they all contain dangerous chemicals and u are s sheep idiot who thinks the media lies are the truth. U think that vaccines don’t cause autism because the media told u the story was debunked!

U can not form your own opinions because u listen to what media and society tell u instead of doing the reasearch yourself

U atteackd me from the beggining insulting me so u have no room to talk there! If u knew how to debate u would not have insulted me from the beginning saying I am misinformed and sum BS bout religion!

I don’t care wtf ur believe is! OK I really don’t! So don’t give ur sheep opinions to me anymore! I don’t care! I hope u finally get that now! What u tell other people is your business I can easily ignore u in any post but u have to agree to ignore me as well when I place an opinion out there!

Otherwise we will find ourselves in a constant pointless fight because we share different believe! So like I said ignore my posts and I will ignore yours! Otherwise there will always b drama!

Anyone with half a brain can see u are a sheep who follows the heard and a media whore.

hope4eva77

Remaining independent is not believing everything u hear in the news media it is doing reasearch and finding the true story

Always question gov, always question your doctor and any other type of authority! It is your right and they do not always know what’s good 4 u. Gov has never had our best interest at heart to say the least.

Like Thomas Jefferson said – we must always be untop of our nations leaders for they will be the first to take away our freeedoms!

I will b ignoreing whatever ignorant shit u post from now on if I have something to say respect that I do OK! I will not argue with u! If we answer anothers post we must simply accept that we disagree I know it’s not easy for u since u started all this but u have to respect what others say!

hope4eva77

Scientific reasearch is backed by pharmaceutical compinies and is unreliable due to the curruption that surrounds it

The us makes vaccines and its concern is 2 sell them!

Its a waronyouchoose a side anyone interested visit waronyou.com

Have a great day!

hope4eva77

People believe vaccines cause autism and deaths because they see it 1st hand when their children get autism directly after vaccinations.

1 in 8 children have autism so the link is being seen from experience from parents tragically
    The news will never report the deaths caused I will believe far more than a few

Many people are choosing to opt out as they see what is going on and more and more people are becoming aware of the dangers associated with today’s vaccines

If all of us believed are doctors we wouldn’t b here beating candida on our own or with natural doctors. Most doctors don’t believe in yeast over growth so if sum of us had listened to our doctors they would not b healthy today!

Waronyou.com – choose a side

hope4eva77

The object of a vaccine is 2 inject the live virus polio, TB flu, whatever and let the body develop immunity
    This changes our genetic code because we are not meant to put that In our bodies and it adversely affects them!

The immune system is our natural vaccine against all illness! Building our immune systems is why we are all here and vaccines will damage and lower anyone’s chance of cureing their candida

hope4eva77

http://waronyou.com/ and http://vran.org/

these are really good sites if anyone is interested !

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

What to think about is when you have a perfectly healthy child at 2yrs old with no signs of brain abnormalities and then shortly after a vaccination the child has brain dysfunction. At that point the parents can only link something in the vaccination to their child’s brain dysfunction. If the vaccination was the “only” thing that the child received differently then it can raise some major concern. (Being that the child did not take a serious round of antibiotics or drugs or any other chemicals that could led to bad health)

I can see floggi point on his analogy of how some chemical’s are more toxic than other’s depending on their form. The purpose of the candida vaccination is to jump start the immune system again that has been desensitized by the antigens that the candida has released or to try to reprogram the immune system to become more efficient. For some that are in serious/critical condition they need something to work fast and may not have time for alternative routes.

What I found interesting is that when you go to the hospital and they hook up with a IV they will have sodium in the bag but not potassium in the bag. The nurse said the potassium can be very hard on your system and had me take potassium tablets orally. So certain chemicals can have a much different impact whether its taken orally or injected. A certain chemical might be much less toxic if ingested orally than injected directly into the bloodstream. So it raises some concern on any fillers that they put in vaccinations and its effect that it might have on the body. If there is any chance that some of these fillers can interfere with the health of a developing child I don’t want to take that risk. Each parent should read the ingredients of the vaccine to see what is in it before it gets injected into your child.

hope4eva77

James u are correct that parents should read all ingredients in vaccines before giving them to their children. All vaccines are toxic and contain the live virus among many other very dangerous ingredients. Check out the link I have on the previous page and or look up all the ingredients in vaccines! U will find sum nasty stuff like aborted fetal tissue and farmaldyhyde!

HeatherLmt
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 12

My now 4 1/2 yr old daughter contracted the MRSA infection when she was 2 years old. Right after her little body had been bombarded with 9 vaccinations forced by the state of florida or it was going to be negligence on my part. When we lived up north we were spacing out her vaccinations so she wouldnt be overloaded and shortly after getting those vaccinations which inflamed her inguinal lymph nodes she got bit by a mosquito and went swimming in the pool at our complex. I dont know if it was the mosquito or the pool that had the bacteria, but ever since then she gets re-occuring infections every 3 months. At first it was awful because we couldn’t catch it in time and small infection turned into hospital visits with lancets and lots of tears from her and me. I thought how awful it is to have to have my baby go through this. I was determined to get rid of this.I started researching natural cures. MRSA lives in the nose, if it can be killed there, the re-occuring infections won’t come back. So I looked up colloidal silver and how it kills the MRSA and I swipe her nose every day with a Q-tip soaked in the liquid and she hasn’t had and infection in 6 mths. I would much rather take care of things naturally, than to put another chemical into her, which I believe was the reason why her body could not fight off the infection due to the overload of toxins from vaccinations. So I would never take the vaccination for MRSA which would put part of it into my body so that I can build up antibodies against it. How about just building up our immune systems naturally!! Go Kombucha, Kefir and home made yogurt!!! Fight for me and my daughter!!!

hope4eva77

I am so sorry to hear of your daughter. I wonder why they or how they could force u as this sounds very unconstitutional. I have and will never vaccinate my daughter. I know in order to go to public school u have to claim religious believe but that should b no problem. Even dcf can’t force u do to anything its your right what goes into your child’s body and it would never hold in court.

Yes build up the immune system naturally with ptobiotics kefir and healthy diet. Vaccines do contain the live virus among many other harmfull chemicals .my best advice is never vaccinate again and nooone can force u! The constitution stands and sounds like u got took advantage of again. Very sorry to hear this happened just know even dcf can’t force u tell them its for religious purpose and they can’t touch u!

HeatherLmt

MRSA is a Staph infection, which, yes is caused by a bacteria that has become resistant to certain antibiotics. I do not believe in antibiotics. Although,if I had never given them to my daughter,the minor infections that turned into huge boils that needed to be lanced, would have taken over and could have caused death. Now I haven’t had to give her antibiotics as much, which I thank god for. Oh I just thought this might be interesting to some…….For 6 months while I was going to school, I donated plasma. On the list for the plasmas uses where many ways that “our” plasma can “save lives” they were all vaccines and medicines for injections for certain things. I thought gross!! I don’t ever want someone elses anything in my body.

HeatherLmt

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Floggi;35083 wrote:  

So let’s stop exposing our children to the risk of autism. We may save four children per year. Each and every year! Let’s not wait – let’s save those poor innocent children!

Floggi, do you have candida or children??

In an earlier post you mentioned table salt being harmless. We all know not to use table salt since it also contains sugar. The MMR vaccine also contains sugar. Along with human diploid lung fibroblasts, bovine serum, sucrose, human albumin, fetal bovine serum, etc, etc… this is directly from the vaccine insert.

“The ACIP (advisory committee for immunization practices) has stated, “although data are limited concerning the simultaneous administration of the entire recommended vaccine series (hep b, hib, dtap, polio, varicella), data indicates no interference between recommended vaccines.””

So to me that says we haven’t studied the combination of 9 vaccines on a growing immune system, but it’s probably okay anyway since we’re recommending them. They have studied, or so they say, the simultaneous administration of chicken pox and mmr, but the fda had also approved 300mg of wellbutrin when in fact they never tested it and took years and thousands of suicides to alert us of their mistake. So just because you or the fda/cdc/monsanto says its ok, doesn’t mean we’re going to believe it.

hope4eva77

thanks guys im happy u know your stuff !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘Has anybody heard of this NDV-3 vaccine’ is closed to new replies.