Has anybody found that the diet got rid of nail fungus/candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Has anybody found that the diet got rid of nail fungus/candida?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  topnailremedies 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ag750
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

I have candida on my nails as well and have been on the diet for 5 days. So far, thank God, I have had a 70% reduction in brain fog, 40% reduction in whiting of the tongue and possibly a 10-15% reduction of fungus on my finger nails…although it is hard to tell. My body tingling has reduced as wwell.

Has anyone have the diet work for their nail candida? If so, please tell about your experience and some advice/tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ag750;39266 wrote: I have candida on my nails as well and have been on the diet for 5 days. So far, thank God, I have had a 70% reduction in brain fog, 40% reduction in whiting of the tongue and possibly a 10-15% reduction of fungus on my finger nails…although it is hard to tell. My body tingling has reduced as well.
    Has anyone have the diet work for their nail candida? If so, please tell about your experience and some advice/tips would be much appreciated.

Getting rid of or reducing the infestation substantially will cause the nail fungus to disappear. Are you on our forum protocol and forum diet?

In the meantime;
    First, sterilize your nail and the instruments you’ll be using (do the same afterwards to the instruments).

Try to cut the nail back as far as you can without causing pain or damage, and then file the nail down in order to expose the inner part of your nail.
    Then rub some thyme essential oil into your nail. If you don’t have thyme oil but you do have Listerine, you can use the Listerine since its active ingredient is thymol which is the potent ingredient in thyme oil, but I would try to eventually get the pure thyme oil. Rub this into your nail on a daily basis. As the nail begins to grow you’ll have to keep it filed or cut back to allow the infected area to absorb the thyme oil when you apply it.

It takes around 8 months or longer for the nail to grow out, so you’ll have to be patient, but the fungus should be lessening all along.

Able

ag750
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

Able,

I appreciate the post. I am on the diet and today is day 5. It has already been helping me a lot but i do not see much difference on my nails…thanks for the tips. I will start this treatment soon!

AvdD
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I followed this method http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/semk/secm/2011/01/csu/197/more/ using colloidal silver and my nail did start to grow out normally.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

high doses of the anti-fungal Terbinafine HCL will get rid of it. 1000mg a day for 3 months, I was on it for severe fungal skin rash and it took care of both skin and toenails. must get it from a doctor though with liver monitoring

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ag750;39306 wrote: Able, I appreciate the post. I am on the diet and today is day 5. It has already been helping me a lot but i do not see much difference on my nails…thanks for the tips. I will start this treatment soon!

I’m glad to see that the diet is helping you, but the nails are different than some of the Candida symptoms; since it has to continue to grow out in order for the thyme oil to come into contact with the actual infection, it’s naturally going to take longer to see a difference, and the change will be gradual for the same reason.

As far as the diet and protocol effecting the nails is concerning; as I mentioned before, the body’s infestation will have to lessen to a large degree before it effects the nails, and you’ve barely started the diet.

Are you also following the protocol which goes along with the diet? The diet alone can’t help you past a certain point. And I don’t think you’ve asked for the stricter diet yet which the forum follows; this diet is not posted on the website.

Able

topnailremedies
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Has anybody found that the diet got rid of nail fungus/candida?’ is closed to new replies.