Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hy 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

An Old Irish Blessing to wish all my fellow Candida sufferers a very Happy St. Patrick’s Day….

May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

And one specifically for my buddy Able…

May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know’s you’re dead!

With love from your little Irish Cailin,

LucyLu
    XXXX

NadjaB
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 60

Thanks and you too! 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lucylu wrote: And one specifically for my buddy Able…
    May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know’s you’re dead!
    With love from your little Irish Cailin,

Yeah, well if such a monstrosity actually does exist, I darn well better be there before he knows about it.
    But same to you, and as those crazy Americans would say,
    “Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.”

‘Abe’

minime
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

Happy St Paddy’s Day to you too!

Lucy, I’ve just joined the forum and I’ve started the diet, but wanted to say a big thank you to you also…I’ve been scouring the forum for lots of advice and saved a ton thanks to your feedback re iherb and probiotics not being packaged correctly. I was hoping I could maybe checkout the “The Quay Co-op” you mentioned but it looks as if that’s in Cork? So annoying, I lived there for a couple of years, but I’m now living near Belfast. You know I’ve never seen a health shop that sells refridgerated probiotics, nevermind ships them in ice. I sometimes feel our little neck of the woods is so behind the times lol.

Stephanie x

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Hey Stephanie… welcome to the forum! Yes, I think the Quay Co-op is just Cork based, we have 2 here. Great excuse for you to plan a couple days holiday down South… maybe even to Kinsale where I’m lucky enough to be based?! Bring a few cold packs and buy your bits before headning back?! They also have great Buckwheat Crispbread by Amisa… it’s a real life saver, packed in packs of 5 and I keep it in my handbag with a little tub of coconut oil for a handy snack.

How about WHere’s Health”… do you have that? Holland & Barratt are hopeless for the refridgerated stuff and any of the good quality vitamins like Solgar. I think a trip to Kinsale is “yer only man”!!

Anyway… hope you’ve enjoyed your Paddy’s Day up there… great having Mother’s Day tomorrow (my 4 have a few treats planned I think!) and then Bank Holiday on Monday… superb holiday atmosphere about! I even allowed myself a spritzer with dinner this evening in honour of our national festival, any excuse eh?!

“chat” soon no doubt.

Lx

minime
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

Ah Kinsale, seafood capital. I love it there…the scenery is so atmospheric and beautiful.
    I don’t think the wee ones would appreciate the drive down though unfortunately, although at least the main roads from Dublin have now all been built. I remember the hideous tailbacks thanks to that one traffic light in Cashel!
    Anyways, enjoy the rest of your evening x

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

And to you, Lucy. Have to echo, Stephanie. I’ve read quite a few of your posts, and they have been so helpful.

That blessing is one of my favorites. Reminds me of a John O’Donahue poem I love in the same tone.
    http://being.publicradio.org/programs/john_odonahue/ss_beannacht/ss-beannacht.shtml#slideshow

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Happy St. Patrick's Day!’ is closed to new replies.