Hands

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JanW 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cmoore
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 24

In my case my hands get so try sometimes they crack and bleed… here and there. Its not been this long lasting or uncomfortable till now.

I also have numbers in hands and fingers.

Has anyone else experienced this in conduction with Candida?

JanW
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

This is how the candida rears its ugly head with me. My hands get extremely itchy and little blister like bumps pop up. Then as I start to heal, the skin dries out. I havent found the perfect relief yet for the itching but for the dryness calendula cream works well.

I did see a suggestion on here to try thyme essential oil mixed with coconut oil. I am going to give that a try today.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Chickweed cream helped me a bit, but I had to go back to the steroid cream to sort it out at worst.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Try coconut oil. At other times you can also try rubbing avocado oil into the skin.

If you have only an itching rash and unbroken skin, you can also use Calamine lotion.

Able

JanW

I tried calamine but it dried out my skin so much it cracked.

I tried the thyme essential oil/coconut oil today and it gives lots of relief so far.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

JanW wrote: I tried the thyme essential oil/coconut oil today and it gives lots of relief so far.

Very good, Jan. I’m glad you’ve found a way to bring some relief.

JanW

Thanks Able 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hands’ is closed to new replies.