Half symptoms gone half not?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Half symptoms gone half not?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  captainamerica 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rain21
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

This is my first post, but I have been lurking around here for quite long.
    So the long stroy short:

My concernes which I relate to candida are penile sensitivity, slight pain in the urethra, itching/burning and redness of the foreskin and glans, lack of libido and rectall itching.
    When I started with the diet and antifungals all my symptoms disappeared for a week or so, but then itching/burning and redness came back. I have been on a diet for 5 months now and it seems I have cured the sensitivity and pain in the urethra, but the burning, redness and rectall itching are still there with no major changes.

So I wonder if anybody else also experienced/is experiencing something like this?

Any advice is most welcome and I’d be very thankful.

PS. I have been running between doctors with no result for 2,5 years for now.

Rain.

captainamerica
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

The rectal burning thing is the same sort of symptom that I posted about today as well. I really need some help on this one also if anyone has some info on it. Is it candida related or some other sort of pathogen because I have heard that this is not a typical symptom. Thank you. PS, In no way wanting to hijack your post here since I have the same symptom so must be important.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Half symptoms gone half not?’ is closed to new replies.