Hair fall worry :(

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hair fall worry :(

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  healinglight 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

OMG!

Will Heavy Metal detox cause hair loss, I am afraid.

I am about to start Chelation Teraphy for Mercury Toxicity.

After this Candida messing up my skin, my hair is the only thing which makes me look good/young.

That will be a big problem if I loose that.

Are there any precautions to follow to not loose hair, while chelating?

Makingchanges
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 43

Hi healing light,
    I too have hair falling out and it’s very annoying. I’m sorry I don’t have any solutions for you. I haven’t started taking the molybdenum yet myself but I might be missing some fat possibly because I am losing weight fast. Orka1998 mentioned zinc too which makes sense for me because I have pyrrole disorder and need more zinc.
    This forum is great because we can put the pieces of the puzzle together for ourselves because we know our own bodies more than anyone and I find it helps to prompt my naturopath or holistic Dr.
    Thanks everyone.

Barry
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi, I completely understand the situation that you are facing right now which may be because of various reasons like stress, usage of harmful chemicals, genetic reasons too. To cure such problems, you can try diet that contains protein rich sources or juices twice a day. You can try some herbal remedies and if the problem persists, you need to take some drastic steps. Once when I search online I found this website http://www.hairsurgeries.com/hair-loss/ that would really come out to be useful for my aunt as she is facing such hair fall problems. I hope this would be helpful for you too.

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

Hi, I completely understand the situation that you are facing right now which may be because of various reasons like stress, usage of harmful chemicals, genetic reasons too. To cure such problems, you can try diet that contains protein rich sources or juices twice a day. You can try some herbal remedies and if the problem persists, you need to take some drastic steps. Once when I search online I found this website http://www.hairsurgeries.com/hair-loss/ that would really come out to be useful for my aunt as she is facing such hair fall problems. I hope this would be helpful for you too.

Thanks Barry. My hair fall problem has been solved (with God’s grace 🙂 ). I visited a dermatologist and he gave me some very expensive medicines which not only did not work but turned many of my hair gray unfortunately with a use of just 20 days or so.

I was very worried so I switched to a herbal product for scalp health (I can send information about it if needed by anyone) and it reduced the hairfall to 1/2 just on the first usage, and with regular use I now have no hairfall issues (although I have stopped using it now).

I will be trying Henna+Amla+Reetha+Shikakai(all herbs) for hair now on to manage the graying caused by those medicines, and also to condition my hair.

HeatherJ
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 34

Yes, would you please send the info, Healinglight.

I have always had a head full of thick and healthy hair. In the past year, it has thinned. I have noticed that my hair follicles have shrunk substantially; they used to be thick and bulbous and are now almost nonexistent.

I am wondering if candida has spread to my scalp. My scalp is itchy, flaky and it feels more crusty than oily. I am considering massaging oil of oregano onto my scalp twice a week…

Would love to know what you used-sounds a lot easier!

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

Yes, would you please send the info, Healinglight.

I have always had a head full of thick and healthy hair. In the past year, it has thinned. I have noticed that my hair follicles have shrunk substantially; they used to be thick and bulbous and are now almost nonexistent.

I am wondering if candida has spread to my scalp. My scalp is itchy, flaky and it feels more crusty than oily. I am considering massaging oil of oregano onto my scalp twice a week…

Would love to know what you used-sounds a lot easier!

Hi HeaherJ!

The product I used:

http://www.vegetalindia.com/product_fulldetails.php?category=10&productid=11

What you describe sounds like candida affecting the scalp…though I am no expert on the issue to say anything for sure. But I can understand what it must be like, since I’ve had the same problem…people keep asking me what happened to my “beautiful long hair”…and how I miss them! I’ve got them shorter so that I can maintain them better as it has got difficult to do so with the candida symptoms and die off.

I massage my scalp daily for 3-5 minutes before going to sleep with a hand massager, oil massage once a week with warm virgin coconut oil, covering my head with a shower cap so that the oil penetrates deep enough (shampoo after 1-2 hours). I am using a homoeopathic shampoo and a herbal conditioner.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Hair fall worry :(’ is closed to new replies.