Had a panic attack again and have a question about Probiotics in that context

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Had a panic attack again and have a question about Probiotics in that context

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Able,
    I felt very good now for about 4 days. My symptoms where nearly gone, I had only very very little symptoms in the stomach. But suddenly I was hit again with a Panic attack. This came after I had one capsule Probiotic on a empty stomach today in the morning. Searching the net I found interesting information I would like to ask you about and hope you can bring light on as I don’t understand it fully.

what does that mean?

Other studies have highlighted the fact that abnormally distributed gut bacteria profile cause IBS. The medical condition whereby the gut bacteria species are abnormally distributed is a condition called Intestinal Dysbiosis.’

http://www.ibs-irritable-bowel-syndrome.com.au/IBS_intestinal_dysbiosis.htm

A healthy gastrointestinal tract is one that has a particular set of bacteria living within it. Normally it is difficult to change the number and type of these healthy bacteria and they are remarkably stable over many different populations around the world, even though we live in different environments and eat different diets. It is becoming widely recognised that alterations in these bacteria population and count can adversely influence our health. This is because bacteria in our digestive tract produce many vitamins, micronutrients and chemicals that maintain the health of our bodies. When these bacteria are not normally distributed, chemicals that are detrimental to our health might be produced in larger amounts and can cause dysfunction. That is why so many bacterial supplements (probiotics) have become available. For example probiotics containing Lactobacillus acidophillus and Bifidobacterium are common and their health benefits are greatly touted. Unfortunately it is not as simple as talking probiotics. Often these common bacteria are overgrown in the gut resulting in increased amine production, which in turn causes cognitive and attention deficits, depression and tiredness.

Yesterday I had for the first time a little organic chicken. I felt great and didnt have any reactions. In the morning when I woke up I had a warm glass of water with a half lime and one capsule of Probiotic. I felt all in all great. Then I 30 to 45 min later I went to the compute to read our forum and …wham it hit me…. cold/ warm sweat, dizziness, heart palpations, cold hands, shivering in the muscles, panic attack starting to take over. Then I drank glass of water, talked to my wife to calm myself, and slowly the worst goes down again but I am still shaken.

What does it mean in the text: abnormally distributed gut bacteria creates problems. Did I do this by taking the Probiotics? I felt so good since I started to to take the Probiotic and now I got a chock after this attack out of the blue.

Can you help me out?

thanks
    Thomas

Thomas

Able!??
    thanks
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thomas, please read the private message I sent you.

Thanks, Able

Thomas

Able900 wrote: Thomas, please read the private message I sent you.

Thanks, Able

Hi Able,
    thank you. I answered you with a pm please check your mail.
    yours
    Thomas

erin07
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hello,
    I am a 29yr old female and I had a very strange experience last night. I have been eating kimchi and drinking kombucha for a week now. Yesterday I bought American Health Probiotic Acidophilus I took a tablespoon in the morning. Last night around 10:00 I started to have major chest pains and pains in my arms shooting down to my shoulders. I thought I was having a heart attack but I am not overweight I have low blood pressure but no medical issues whatsoever. It lasted for almost an hour and I finally called 911. The paramedics said it was a panic attack. I am confused by this as I have never had a panic attack before. Could this have been a result of overloading my system with probiotics. I have never had any medical or mental issues before this.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

erin07;54337 wrote: Hello,
    I am a 29yr old female and I had a very strange experience last night. I have been eating kimchi and drinking kombucha for a week now. Yesterday I bought American Health Probiotic Acidophilus I took a tablespoon in the morning. Last night around 10:00 I started to have major chest pains and pains in my arms shooting down to my shoulders. I thought I was having a heart attack but I am not overweight I have low blood pressure but no medical issues whatsoever. It lasted for almost an hour and I finally called 911. The paramedics said it was a panic attack. I am confused by this as I have never had a panic attack before. Could this have been a result of overloading my system with probiotics. I have never had any medical or mental issues before this.

interested to hear the replies.
    I took a probiotic yesterday and heart pounding,hard to breathe, severe depression.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Had a panic attack again and have a question about Probiotics in that context’ is closed to new replies.