h pylori die-off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions h pylori die-off?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pamay 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pamay
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

I am in a major die-off, like the old days. I have been treating the h pylori big time and all the Candida symptoms are there: acute nausea, headache, constipation/diarrhea with horrid stuff elimination; fatigue, gastric pain, etc. The first week of the mastic gum all the “morning sickness: constant flatulence, acid reflux, fatigue, bloating, disappeared and I was feeling reborn. In the second week, this die off.
    I could only surmise, after 9 months on the phase one diet and protocol that the Candida was under control and the h pylori was uncovered and needed to die.
    UNLESS the food testing I did at 8 months – spread out over a month testing the sweet water of three coconuts, ½ cup garbanzos, ¼ cup cashews, ½ cup almonds, and (again over a month 3 granny smith apples) could this have created a re-infestation of Candida big time?
    When I committed myself to this program last June, I was nearly dead. I have an old gastrointestinal tract, my gut was totally perforated; I had an amazing healing at 6-7 months (with one relapse of rice flour products). So this backslide has really thrown me down. I am back at stage one, only eating eggs and veg and oat bran/coco flour and even need to take the molyb again.
    I have reduced the mastic gum from 1000 2x daily to 500 2x daily. I have reduced my probiotics to 20 billion. So desperate, I even ordered the powered nystatin for enemas down the road.
    I really thought that at seven months I was almost symptom free. I am sorry if this sounds discouraging for others, but I am not giving up and need your help.

pamay

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do you have a detox plan?

-raster

pamay
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

/Firstly, Raster, I thank you for always being kind to reply.

This kind of infestation occurred four years ago when I was first diagnosed with yeast infection and at the time I went on a halfass candida diet without any protocol but the infection abated — then another infestation. I was so misinformed and discouraged at the time I started eating potatoes and fruit and corn products — hence my “bottom” last June and a 100 percent obeisance to protocal and diet. It was life or death and the information on this forum gave me life. the first two months were hell but by months 7 and 8 I felt restored. It was then this other infestation occured with all the h pylori symptoms as if the candida was covering up another layer of parasitic bacteria. I researched everything about mastic gum here and other places and after a week the h-pylori symptoms (constant gas, acid reflux, morning sickness, constipation, inflammation, depression) abated and for 5 days I felt reborn. this time I did not go off my stage one diet. then, a die off that was as heavy as the one last summer. I now understand that like the candida, the h pylori also imbed in the tissues and bore holes.

I am better today after having to take enemas to get the dead out of me. My detox plan is reducing the mastic gum from 2000 to 1000 a day, continuing the probiotics, continuing the pure diet, and taking molyb when needed. I am drinking nettle tea. I continue to need betaine hcl at meals. the IBS returned too so I am having to stay away from raw veg and the oat bran cereal at night really helps.

I don’t know what else to do by keep the faith and know that, because I was so sick and carrying the yeast and parasitic infections for 24 years, it will take time. I feel like I am at the beginning but there is no place to go but ahead. I begin to accept this back slide as part of the process and I am committed to another year, whatever it takes.

thank you again, Pame

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘h pylori die-off?’ is closed to new replies.