Green Peppers Feeding Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Green Peppers Feeding Candida?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

So I tried a similar meal to the one I had earlier today without the paprika (I thought that was the problem), but I still had a reaction.

Breakfast:
    Broccoli, asparagus, 3 eggs, green peppers, onions, spinach, minced onion spice, chives, cilantro, sea salt, paprika, ginger tea.

Lunch:
    Broccoli, zucchini, green peppers, onions, minced onion spice, allspice, cilantro, sea salt, red clover tea.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

Looking at the ingredients in both it seems like the peppers might be the problem… maybe the broccoli, but that doesn’t sound right. What do you guys think?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is no way to know for certain. Unless you try each item seperately, you won’t know what is causing the reaction. All of the veggies you listed contain sugars and a few contain starches (such as green peppers, spinach). Onions and herbs are antifungal. You cannot avoid sugar completely on the diet because it exists in almost anything. Having a relatively low sugar diet is the goal.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

The reaction doesn’t mean anything linked to feeding candida !!
    I have a severe intestinal overgrowth and I didn’t react to fruits, rice, corn, potatoes, and many things that feed candida.

What kind of reaction do you have ??

Reaction to food means leaky gut and food intolerance or allergy.
    Jorge.

xday2dazex

I got a little itchy, somewhat confused and light headed. It wore off quick. I’m gonna try another meal with those types of ingredients without the peppers and see what happens.

xday2dazex

BTW Jorge, did you get my PM? I’ve been waiting for an answer from someone on my enema thread or a reply from you before I start my enemas. Shoot me an answer real quick if you got time.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

xday2dazex wrote: BTW Jorge, did you get my PM? I’ve been waiting for an answer from someone on my enema thread or a reply from you before I start my enemas. Shoot me an answer real quick if you got time.

Use distilled water. Don’t use the enema solution that comes in the bottles.
    Jorge.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Paprika and bell peppers are from the same food group (nightshades). How are you with eggplant and chilli peppers? Your meal was quite complex, so it’s hard to be sure, like Raster said. Some people only react to certain foods in certain combinations, in certain amounts, cooked in certain ways etc. A reaction could continue days after actually eating a food too, so your problem could be related to your breakfast or even something prior to that. Die-off is always a possibility too…

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

xday2dazex wrote: I got a little itchy, somewhat confused and light headed. It wore off quick. I’m gonna try another meal with those types of ingredients without the peppers and see what happens.

At the beginning of my treatment I was getting same reaction even to a tea (chamomile or nettle leaf), and had similar reactions to almost everything, although I could have same food (not tea) at another time and not have it. I finally ignored it and as I got better, that went away… almost. This is why I wrote it off as die-off and it could be from any of the herbs which were using etc. I was also sensitive to eggplant and paprika at the beginning of the treatment but now I am not.

Good luck!

Arijana

xday2dazex

Thanks for the support, I did some more testing and I think I have a problem with spinach and peppers for sure…but when I ate a simplified version of one of the meals (just asparagus and broccoli), I still had some symptoms, just not as bad. I’m wondering if because I went from a high level of antifungals to starting over the protocol if I’m much more sensitive to the sugar content of my veggies since there isn’t as much coconut oil keeping the fungus in check. Because I’ve never had problems with these foods before and I’ve been trying to heal for a few months now. Key word “trying” :/

ps: Jorge, where can I buy distilled water enemas?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Green Peppers Feeding Candida?’ is closed to new replies.