grapefruits?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions grapefruits?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hey guys, when would you introduce grapefruits into the diet ? Can I eat them at all ? Im missing my fruits 🙁
    Jenny

jennyska

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jennyska wrote: and also what do you think about this mixture of antifungals ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Now-Candida-Albicans-x180Vcap-Powerfull-Anti-Fungal-Antifungal-OREGANO-OIL-/300604390310?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item45fd6afba6#ht_4273wt_1270 ?
    Thank you, Jenny

Hello, Jenny.

Personally I wouldn’t want to take Candida Clear for a couple of reasons.

First, it contains magnesium without calcium; as far as the ratio of these two is concerned, there’s a specific ratio naturally in the human body, and taking one without the other can cause an imbalance in this natural ratio. In addition, they depend on each other for absorption. When taking these two the amounts should be 100% of the RDA for each.

The second reason is that it really isn’t strong enough to make much of a difference in the infestation. Anytime you find a product which contains a mixture of different antifungals, it’s going to be much weaker than if you take each antifungal separately. To be honest, you can see this in the price. The price o f this is $19.98, but a small bottle of liquid oil of oregano is priced around $25.00, and because the capsule is in powder form, the pure liquid is probably at least 20 times more powerful.

The capsule also contains gum Arabic which is a type of sugar.

As far as grapefruits are concerned, you can test these and if you receive no reactions, you could have them sparingly, perhaps every two or three days.

Able

jennyska

Thank you Able 🙂 My molybdenum still hasn’t arrived … 🙁 neither did my probiotics, so I’m still on coconut oil and raw garlic as antifungals, is that ok ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jennyska wrote: Thank you Able 🙂 My molybdenum still hasn’t arrived … 🙁 neither did my probiotics, so I’m still on coconut oil and raw garlic as antifungals, is that ok ?

No problem with that, Jenny. These will do until you receive the probiotics.
    How much of the coconut oil are you taking now?

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘grapefruits?’ is closed to new replies.