Gotta Start all Over

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Gotta Start all Over

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kim321 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kim321
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

I did so good for two and a half weeks. I started with my cleaning, then my anti fungals and sticking to the diet. only veggies, organic meats and eggs, almonds and rice cakes. my die off lasted the first week then it stopped and my infection had been gone since my cleaning. but a few days ago, i saw yeast again and was so upset. i was crying and everything because i knew i was doing everything right. then as i kept thinking about how i got it again, i looked at the pack of ground burgers that i had eaten and the package said 35 gms of sugar. i had just eaten that burger the day before. i assumed that since the beef was organic then it was okay. now i see thats why the recommendation is to eat just fresh meats :-(. so now i have to start all over again. and omg i really need to pick my weight back up. i hope i can kick this soon. i think i will since my start was going good. my problem started last year with a course of antibiotics i took. i am very recently figuring out that i have an overgrowth.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello kim,

You don’t have to start over, you just need to refine your diet. We developed a strict forum diet if you are interested in checking it out, if so, email able900. Rice cakes, almonds, and beef are not on this diet. Beef and pork takes 1-2 days to digest while chicken and fish take only hours to digest. Rice is inflammatory and contains high amounts of starch. Almonds contain molds and should be eaten during stage 2 when your body can handle it.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/5710/2

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery period; these minor bumps in the road won’t set you back too much in perspective.

-raster

Kim321
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

hi raster,

okay, so youre saying that if that happens again to just keep taking the antifungals and remove what caused the reaction? but i dont have to start all over from the cleaning? because i kept taking my anti fungals a few days after and it didnt clear it up. so maybe i should just give it more time then.

also everything i eat, i got from the “foods to eat” section on this website. and it said that beef was okay. i eat organic chicken and salmon as well. the rice cakes are plain and gluten free. but i will also check out the link you posted.

thanks for the info. i really appreciate the advice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gotta Start all Over’ is closed to new replies.