Goods from japane

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Goods from japane

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tummy Blues 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Remek
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

What are you thinking about fermented soybeans as: Miso, Tempeh, Natto? This is very healthy food from japane. Is it save to use with candida?

Remek
    Topics: 1

Remek wrote: What are you thinking about fermented soybeans as: Miso, Tempeh, Natto? This is very healthy food from japane. Is it save to use with candida?

I found an answer for my question if somebody want to derive benefits (especialy natto) from this food, please read below 🙂

“Good Alternatives Edamame is a delicious treat! Organic tofu now and then is fine, but I’d avoid eating it as a staple every day. An occasional snack of roasted soybeans (called soynuts) would be okay too, but resist the temptation to eat them every day. Once you’re through candida cleansing, traditionally fermented organic miso, tempeh, tamari & shoyu soy sauces may be enjoyed occasionally. These soy foods are made from whole soybeans which have been fermented, making them easier on the body, and increasing their nutrient value, but do be aware that foods like tempeh are fermented using mold spores.”

quote from: http://www.candida-cure-recipes.com/candida-cleansing.html

Tummy Blues
    Topics: 4

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Goods from japane’ is closed to new replies.