Good things that resulted from candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Good things that resulted from candida diet

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  whyitsme 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

We all know how tough the candida diet is, and how it tests our will power to the extreme. Since most of what we read on here is about the bad stuff of this disease, with pain, agony, and the diet itself. I thought I’d start a topic about what positive things have come about because of this diet. I’ll start.

1. Willpower: what seemed like a negative in the beginning, I now know that I can do whatever I set my mind to. As hard as it is at times, especially when around friends and family. I am proud of myself when I walk away not having cheated.

2. I am eating healthier: again it was forced, but in the end it is for the good. Even learning how to cook more.

3. I have bought the smallest pair of pants I have ever worn. I actually had to go out and buy a few pairs of pants, since mine kept falling off.

4. I don’t have to worry about counting calories or weight for the first time in my life. In fact I am trying not to lose anymore weight.

5. I have hope. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, that this year will be awesome, that I will get my life back again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Good things that resulted from candida diet’ is closed to new replies.