Good product

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Good product

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

http://www.lifeextensionvitamins.com/taanforgihea.html
    I started taking this and it seems to help a bit. Also detoxifies fungus, bacteria and metals. Been about a few weeks on it jut thought I’d share

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This supplement contains an herb (quebracho) thatโ€™s known to cause anxiety and sleeplessness, and the supplement itself can cause constipation; none of which would be welcomed during a Candida infestation in which these are already general problems experienced at one time or another by most sufferers. I think most of the experts would agree this isnโ€™t one of the best choices for an antifungal.

Able

moochpb

This is what my naturopath gave me for inflammation, I haven’t experienced anything negative as of now

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;37817 wrote: This is what my naturopath gave me for inflammation, I haven’t experienced anything negative as of now

He/she probably doesn’t even know what it contains, or that the symptoms I named are aready possible symptoms of a Candida overgrowth.

moochpb

I’m gonna let her know. Because my anxiety is already bad enough. I’m thinking she doesn’t know too much

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

The problem with herbs is that oftentimes, they have multiple effects on a person. If you have ptsd, you don’t want to be taking anything that makes you hyper. ๐Ÿ™‚ I know for sure. ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t remember Mooch, is your naturopath also your acupuncturist? I think you ought to ask the acupuncturist too. Anything that makes your anxiety worse, isn’t going to help your candida. As I am sure you already know, anxiety and stress kick your immune system into overdrive, the old fight or flight syndrome. My guess is you are like me, you spend waaay too much time in the “fight” zone. That is why, despite the fact that it probably taxes your system, I think it is good that you do your MMA. The thing about a good acupunturist, is they will try to heal your whole self, your body and your mind are intrinsically connected in chinese medicine. Also, a very smart naturopath or acupunturist will usually tell you that they don’t know how to treat candida overgrowth if they don’t know.

moochpb

Thanks. I’m realizing my Naturapath doesn’t know much. She tries having me take 5 antifungals and eat a bunch of starches. I’m starting new accupuncture with my chiro on thur for stress and anxiety. Maybe my anxiety is worse cause that herb. Training is my most staple drug. After I train I feel relieved and great even during treatment, I just listen to my body more now. I’m sticking to two approved antifungals and eating good. Everyday I learn something new

jereseib79
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 62

I was on this stuff a few months back and it made my anxiety alot worse. I started getting severe heart palpitations/nervousness/anxiety/etc after a couple days on it.

moochpb

thats terrible, my anxiety isn’t any better that could be why. My heart has been racing for two days afternoon after taking it. This could be the cause? It has so many benefits but now it seems its not that great

Kag

Hey Mooch, I don’t know if I told you this, I know I told Hope. See if your acupunturist will do earseeds. My acupunturist does them on me. They are little round pieces are metal and she sticks them on different parts of your ear. She puts them on all my “worry” and “inflammation” spots. Then I just massage them from time to time, I leave them on for as long as I can. She is studying to do acupuncturists without borders and taking a class to do acupressure on the ears for Ptsd. I think it really helps me.

moochpb

Ok thanks I will ask him. In excited about it

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Earseeds are awesome!

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

earseeds! I’ve been wanting to ask if anyone knows what it means when they hurt and are inflamed? They don’t always hurt but this weak for some reason, I’ve had to find creative ways of sleeping.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

It means you need to work some energy out in those areas, I think. Or…get more qi flowing or…whatever they call it in Chinese medicine. Basically, they need work.

Kag

What Alex said is correct. The more painful a point, usually means that there are issues. My acupuncturist tells me to leave them on as long as I can but if they hurt too much to take them off. And remember to tell your acupunturist which one it is.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Good product’ is closed to new replies.