Good article about a nutrition blogger vs. state board of health

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Good article about a nutrition blogger vs. state board of health

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I hope this never happens to me or anyone on this forum, this could potentially discourage anyone like me or Able from giving advice on the net:

http://www.carolinajournal.com/exclusives/display_exclusive.html?id=8992

here’s the diabetes warrior blog:

http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/

-raster

Frankshank
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

Perhaps if you adopt a similar strategy to the supplement companies and put a disclaimer at the bottom of your posts that might work. Something along the lines of you’re not qualified to give advice and all matters should be raised with a qualified person. Then we can just forget that part as we know most experts are bloody useless.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

All because some bitter nutritionist had someone steal her thunder. It’s thanks to people like her that we have such a ridiculous food pyramid that’s basically a blueprint for degenerative disease. It’ll be interesting to see where the case goes.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Does everyone get sued in the states? Is that like a cultural thing?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Chris24 wrote: Does everyone get sued in the states? Is that like a cultural thing?

From what I observed while living there, they can sue each other if a dog barks at another and scares him hahahaha… Some of the lawsuits cracked me up while I was there.

But hey that’s why being an attorney in US is worth it (hope I don’t offend anyone here with this statement, not meant as anything against lawyers but the system).

On the other hand, I must admit that human rights are much higher than most of other places.

You get some good, some bad, there is no place on Earth which is perfect 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Good article about a nutrition blogger vs. state board of health’ is closed to new replies.