Going to Paris do I get these probiotics there?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Going to Paris do I get these probiotics there?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tdog333 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

Hi, I have a bit of a problem, I am thinking of going to Paris pretty soon, and I want to take some probiotics that doesn’t have to stay in the refrigerator while I’m there.

A lot of the brands gives me troubles but I like the ULTIMATE FLORA (critical care 50 billion) kind, does that sell in health food shops in Paris? Cause I don’t get them where I live, I have to order them online, but I don’t think I have the time for that before I leave..

If anyone from Paris would know I would greatly appreciate it 🙂

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Most of the probiotics you buy that need to be refrigerated will still survive at room temperature for a couple weeks. The potency just starts to go down if not refrigerated. You could probably bring some with you if you have any, or if you want to buy some in Paris they are sure to have them at any big store or pharmacy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Going to Paris do I get these probiotics there?’ is closed to new replies.