Going to do Mercury chelation, need some help.

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Going to do Mercury chelation, need some help.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

IRDK
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 9

I think I might got poisoned by Mercury as a child, it would explain my previous constant headaches, vomiting, feeling weak, numb, not able to concentrate. I remeber my parents used to use Mercury termometers, and when they got crached on the floor I remeber even touching Mercury drops, becouse they didnt lookedy poisonous at all, they had’nt had any color, smnell etc.. So, could i get poisonous by touching them?

To go on, in time my simptoms of mercury poisoning, I mean headaches, vomiting, weakness was less and less noticebly until I started to eat a lot of tuna. Two years ago I was doing bodybuilding and my diet contained 260g tuna daily, it was about 2 years ago, so after that diet (it continued about half year), I felt more and more sick. I ate alot of sugar becouse of deppresion and i stard to feel that i am unable to digest but sugar. So now two years ist going like this: abdominal pain all the time, headaches, bloating, constipation, anxioty, deppresion etc. So now i started to think that all those pains and feeling sick most off my life, had a reason, physical reason, witch i assume might be Mercury poisoning, becouse nothing helps, whatever i eat or drink i feel sick.

Furthermore, i live in Lithuania , i was have gone to doctors, and they told my that i have IBS. So i dont rely on them anymore. I want to do Mercury chelating on my own with DMSA and Zeolite. I need you guys to advise my what suplements to use additional to make chelating efficiently as possible.
    Thank you guys. Sorry for the mistakes, Iam in the hurry…

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

IRDK;58792 wrote: I think I might got poisoned by Mercury as a child, it would explain my previous constant headaches, vomiting, feeling weak, numb, not able to concentrate. I remeber my parents used to use Mercury termometers, and when they got crached on the floor I remeber even touching Mercury drops, becouse they didnt lookedy poisonous at all, they had’nt had any color, smnell etc.. So, could i get poisonous by touching them?

To go on, in time my simptoms of mercury poisoning, I mean headaches, vomiting, weakness was less and less noticebly until I started to eat a lot of tuna. Two years ago I was doing bodybuilding and my diet contained 260g tuna daily, it was about 2 years ago, so after that diet (it continued about half year), I felt more and more sick. I ate alot of sugar becouse of deppresion and i stard to feel that i am unable to digest but sugar. So now two years ist going like this: abdominal pain all the time, headaches, bloating, constipation, anxioty, deppresion etc. So now i started to think that all those pains and feeling sick most off my life, had a reason, physical reason, witch i assume might be Mercury poisoning, becouse nothing helps, whatever i eat or drink i feel sick.

Furthermore, i live in Lithuania , i was have gone to doctors, and they told my that i have IBS. So i dont rely on them anymore. I want to do Mercury chelating on my own with DMSA and Zeolite. I need you guys to advise my what suplements to use additional to make chelating efficiently as possible.

IRDK,

I believe heavy metal toxicity is far more common then people believe.
    Initially, I assumed this condition was for those with dental amalgams.
    I was very wrong. Dysbiosis + fish diet is dangerous.

I would start chelating with DMPS first. It’s proven both effective and safe for mercury chelation. There are a minority of people that have serious reactions to DMSA. DMSA is effective, but should be the 2nd choice.

I think Andy Cutler’s Protocol is great.
    Except I DO NOT agree on people chelating with ALA alone.

Are you familiar with this protocol?

-D

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

IRDK;58792 wrote: I think I might got poisoned by Mercury as a child, it would explain my previous constant headaches, vomiting, feeling weak, numb, not able to concentrate. I remeber my parents used to use Mercury termometers, and when they got crached on the floor I remeber even touching Mercury drops, becouse they didnt lookedy poisonous at all, they had’nt had any color, smnell etc.. So, could i get poisonous by touching them?

Hey IRDK,

I’m really glad you’re looking into chelation. It has helped me a great deal thus far and I continue to feel a bit better after each round. I’m not sure if you’ve read my post history or not, but I also became mercury poisoned after bodybuilding, eating lots of salmon/tuna etc. More than a couple of users on this forum have reported a similar thing happening. Our health history sounds pretty damn similar plus we’re both around the same age. I think you’ll respond positively similar to how I did.

A couple of things: Andy Cutler’s chelation protocol is by far the most safe and effective chelation protocol out there. The most important tenet of the protocol is taking the chelator, whether it is DMPS, DMSA, or ALA, according to its half-life. This means taking the chelator every so many hours (each chelator has a different half-life) for several days (a typical round is 3-4 days) and then at least as many days off so that your body can recover fully. I highly recommend you get both of Andy Cutler’s books which explain how you can get through the chelation process as smoothly as possible, what supplements to take for different symptoms etc. I believe I shared this link with you previously, but this site breaks down how to chelate very well and is something that you should go by: http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/

Since you don’t have any dental work to be cleaned up you can start chelation any time. You might want to get on some basic supplements first and/or clean your diet up some first though. I agree with Danny33 that DMPS chelation is a safe-bet and is a great way to get started removing mercury without introducing too many side-effects that ALA chelation might bring on. My rounds with DMPS are pretty much symptom free at this point and I actually feel quite good while I’m on round. That said, at some point you have to introduce ALA because that is how you remove mercury and other heavy metals from the brain and internal organs. This is the most important step and where the real problem lies. DMPS and DMSA are used to assist the chelation process when taken with ALA and when taken alone help to lower the body-burden of mercury and other heavy metals. I’ve been chelating with DMPS alone for 6 months now and I’m actually starting my first ALA round today. I’m very much looking forward to seeing how it goes.

If you have a facebook you should join this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acfanatics/

Also, this forum is dedicated to those chelating using Cutler’s protocol and people there will be happy to answer any questions/concerns you might have: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/frequent-dose-chelation/info

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

IRDK;58792 wrote: I think I might got poisoned by Mercury as a child

It’s possible. But even if you were poisoned as a child, many years later your body should have excreted the mercury. In addition, your body weight has increased, so any remaining mercury (if you have any at all) will have been diluted by the amount of mass you gained during growing.

IRDK;58792 wrote: I want to do Mercury chelating on my own with DMSA and Zeolite.

Mercury chelation is only useful if you have a mercury poisoning. Luckily, various posts in this forum indicate that it’s quite simple to determine if you have mercury poisoning. So please, have some reliable measurements done first.

I’m writing this because chelation has lots of disadvantages. That’s no problem if you really have a mercury poisoning, because in that case removing the mercury would be so important that you would accept the toxic effects of the chelators. But if you have no mercury poisoning, you would be stressing your body with the toxic effects of chelation, and there would be no advantage at all.

Please remember that chelation has an effect on many aspects of the body because it interferes with basic cell metabolism. So use it if you need it, but stay away from it if you don’t need it.

Danny33;58793 wrote: I believe heavy metal toxicity is far more common then people believe.
    Initially, I assumed this condition was for those with dental amalgams.
    I was very wrong. Dysbiosis + fish diet is dangerous.

Correct. There is no relation between dental amalgams and the amount of mercury in the body. This was measured in various organs of volunteers after they died – so this is the most reliable measurement possible.

Danny33;58793 wrote: I would start chelating with DMPS first. It’s proven both effective and safe for mercury chelation.

These last three words are the key.

Only, I repeat: only, use DMPS if, and only if, you have a proven mercury problem. Not a suspected one. Have a measurement done. Measurements are possible and not too hard to perform.

DMPS has disadvantages. Only use it when you are very certain that you have mercury chelation. Otherwise, you are accepting the poisonous effects of DMPS without any benefit.

Rabelais

Rabelais
    Blocked

Anna, could you please move this thread to the mercury subforum?

Thanks,

Rabelais

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Rabelais;58816 wrote: It’s possible. But even if you were poisoned as a child, many years later your body should have excreted the mercury. In addition, your body weight has increased, so any remaining mercury (if you have any at all) will have been diluted by the amount of mass you gained during growing.

A lot of people have problems chelating out mercury themselves. Most mercury settles itself in the brain.

Rabelais
    Blocked

TheChosenOne;58823 wrote: A lot of people have problems chelating out mercury themselves. Most mercury settles itself in the brain.

Do you have a source for this statement?

Another question: if mercury would really “settle itself in the brain”, then how can one reliably measure the amount of mercury in one’s body? From other posts in this forum, we know that such reliable measuremenst are possible, which means that mercury cannot somehow restrict itself to the brain.

Final question: even if mercury would restrict its presence to the brain, can the chelation chemicals pass the blood-brain barrier?

Rabelais

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Rabelais;58829 wrote: Do you have a source for this statement?

The internetz.

Rabelais;58829 wrote: Another question: if mercury would really “settle itself in the brain”, then how can one reliably measure the amount of mercury in one’s body? From other posts in this forum, we know that such reliable measuremenst are possible, which means that mercury cannot somehow restrict itself to the brain.

Most

Rabelais;58829 wrote: Final question: even if mercury would restrict its presence to the brain, can the chelation chemicals pass the blood-brain barrier?

Yes.

Rabelais
    Blocked

Sorry, but “the internetz” is not a reliable source. You probably know that you can find anything on “the internetz”. I sure hope you don’t believe anything you find out there.

(Note: I’m not defying or denying your statement. All I’m doing is asking for a source.)

I don’t understand your reply “most”.

You state that the chelation chemicals can pass the blood-brain barrier. Once again, I’m not defying or denying your statement, I’d just like to have some source.

I’m fine to believe this statement, it doesn’t contradict any current knowledge. I’d just like to know whether it’s true. A good source would help me more than “because TCO says so”.

Rabelais

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Rabelais;58832 wrote: I don’t understand your reply “most”.

“A lot of people have problems chelating out mercury themselves. Most mercury settles itself in the brain.”

Rabelais;58832 wrote: You state that the chelation chemicals can pass the blood-brain barrier. Once again, I’m not defying or denying your statement, I’d just like to have some source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-lipoic_acid

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

ThomasJoel2,

If you read this, could you send me your e-mail via curezone?
    I have the same username.

I just have some questions that are out of the scope of these threads.

thanks,
    D

Rabelais
    Blocked

TheChosenOne;58833 wrote:

I don’t understand your reply “most”.

“A lot of people have problems chelating out mercury themselves. Most mercury settles itself in the brain.”
    Okay, thanks for clarifying.

TheChosenOne;58833 wrote:

You state that the chelation chemicals can pass the blood-brain barrier. Once again, I’m not defying or denying your statement, I’d just like to have some source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-lipoic_acid
    Okay, thanks.

I read a few interesting things here.

One of these is that DMPS, which is often advised on this forum, does not cross the blood-brain barrier. If most mercury would indeed reside in the brain, as you state, then chelating with DMPS would be useless, right?

Another thing is that ALA, wich does cross the blood-brain barrier, may cause headaches, tingling or a “pins and needles” sensations, skin rashes, and muscle cramps. It may also result in the occurrence of a normally rare condition called insulin autoimmune syndrome, which causes hypoglycemia, and which produces antibodies that attack the body’s own insulin.

In addition, the safety of ALA in people with kidney or liver problems is unknown.

This is the very reason why I so strongly advise against using chelation “just for the fun of it”. It has side effects. There is a risk. Especially if your health isn’t top nodge to start with, you’d better avoid yet another blow to your body’s balance.

Finally, I’ve asked for a source of your statement that most mercury would settle itself in the brain. Perhaps you forgot, anyway you didn’t provide a source yet.

Rabelais

TheChosenOne
    Participant

Rabelais;58855 wrote: One of these is that DMPS, which is often advised on this forum, does not cross the blood-brain barrier. If most mercury would indeed reside in the brain, as you state, then chelating with DMPS would be useless, right?

DMPS has roughly the same functions as DMSA. It looks like you are criticizing chelation, without having read the Cutler book.

Rabelais
    Blocked

I am not criticizing chelation. I am criticizing chelation without previously measuring whether or not you are poisoned.

If I understand correctly, both DMPS and DMSA are unable to cross the blood-brain barrier.

None of these chemicals can therefore reach the brain, which is where most of the mercury hides itself (which is, by the way, still an unproven statement because you still haven’t provided a source).

This is my current knowledge. If you can enhance my limited knowledge, please do so.

Rabelais

IRDK
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 9

Thank you guys for advices with chelation, but if ill do it, I’ll do it only after investigating Mercury levels in my body. I only thinking about it becouse I cant stand my pains anymore. I would do anything to feel healthy, to be able to smile again…LoL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Going to do Mercury chelation, need some help.’ is closed to new replies.