Going to a wedding, what do I eat?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Going to a wedding, what do I eat?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Faye 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Faye
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 10

HELP anyone, everyone!!! I’m invited to the wedding of a friend this Saturday, but I don’t know what to eat, if I bring my own food it just looks & seems wrong, but if instead I eat the food that’ll be served I’ll be waking up the Candida that’s been asleep, let’s say, since I’ve started the diet, 1 month ago… so what should I do? Txs!

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

eat beforehand to fill up for a few hours, then grabs some veggies to tide you over. a carrot won’t kill you.

Faye

So you’re saying to eat before we go to the resturant, that way I can skip the antipasti & primo which is ofcourse pasta, which I can’t have, then I might be able to have the secondo which is usually meat or fish, & then veggies yes & the dessert again skip right? Does that sound okay?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

LOL, you are eating traditional style foods/courses that most americans don’t encounter in general.

I would eat the salad and try to get double salad if they can accomodate you. Heck even go for triple salad.

Bake some of your own breads and bring them. Bring some snacks.

Get completely stuffed beforehand so that the salads and snacks fill you up. Maybe even bring some kefir which is relatively easy to drink and is filling. If you eat some fruit, it shouldn’t set you back too much; eat some meat as long as it isn’t cured or aged.

How long have you been on the diet?

-raster

Faye

hahah yeah raster I know Italians & their food! We eat like that at every occasion not only weddings hahah that’s why this diet is so hard for me! 😉
    I’ve been on the diet for a month now.. Txs for your tips!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Going to a wedding, what do I eat?’ is closed to new replies.