Going on to DAY 4 of the diet…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Going on to DAY 4 of the diet…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PrettyInPink23 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

Day 1-3 of the diet

I could not live off eggs and veggies. I felt sick.

I have all of the recommended vitamins, minerals and antifungals.

I havent veered too much, just cheat a little.

Used tomato sauce in dinner, ate a few. Used a few Tb of sour cream. Made buckwheat pancakes. Coconut fried shrimp. Still barely any dairy at all and not really any sugar. Only drank water…thats all I drink anyways. I dk if its my new diet…or the vitamins…but i am feeling so much better today! We will see.

Much MUCH MUCH less sugar from before. I feel great. My symptoms have calmed a bit, I have energy, Im not totally grouchy all day today.

Now, I did just get my monthly..AGAIN (3rd time in 6 weeks)……..so I will post again and see what happens after that goes on its way….since that is when I seem to get a yeast infection again…and all hell breaks loose.

Tonight I made curry, tumeric and ginger chicken with califlower (tomatos) and a small small side of quinoa.

YUM!!

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

Oh…omit that sour cream…left that out..
    So, no dairy either.

Lunch i had 2 slices of boars head roasted sugar free turkey, wrapped in a large green lettuce leaf w 1/4 ts ACV mustard. YUM!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Going on to DAY 4 of the diet…’ is closed to new replies.