Goat Milk Yogurt and acidophilus DDS 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Goat Milk Yogurt and acidophilus DDS 1

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Hello everybody, Able I just finished the megaflora and found the DDS 1 in whole foods yesterday ( 5 billions each capsule), should I get Mega flora again or just have like 6 caps of DDS1, what would be your advice in this one.

I have to tell you that I tried the goat milk for the yogurt, I feel much better not stuffy nose, and not much dripping mucus, the only thing is that the milk is more expensive.

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Goat milk yogurt!!! Munoz how do you make that?? 😀
    Thanks
    Lauren

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can make goat milk yogurt just like cow based yogurt…same process.

I would look at getting the 20 billion count megaflora capsules; they should be able to order it for you if its not in the store. 6 billion is pretty weak sauce.

-raster

Munoz

Goat Milk Yogurt:

Heat milk 185 F not more than that, goat milk is more delicated than cow’s
    Let it cool to 77 – 80 F
    set apart 1 cup of milk and disolve the GI pro start = Yogurt starter you can buy it in http://www.GIprohealth.com, you can use good goat yogurt or cow’s as well for the starter.

mixe it with the other milk and pour in the glass jars of the machine (I use the yogurt maker machine eurocuisine), I live it for 24 hours and then put it in the refrigerator at least for 4 hours before i eat it. I love it , my daughter too.

If you want more info go to pecanbread.com (protocol) click in probiotics or Yogurt tab.

Munoz

Thanks raster, yeah I forgot to mention that I finished megaflora 50 Billions.

Have anyone tried NewLife 50 billions? is cheaper than megaflora anyway.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Munoz wrote: Hello everybody, Able I just finished the megaflora and found the DDS 1 in whole foods yesterday ( 5 billions each capsule), should I get Mega flora again or just have like 6 caps of DDS1, what would be your advice in this one.

MegaFlora also contains DDS-1; did the one you just finished not?
    What’s the name of the new one you found?

I have to tell you that I tried the goat milk for the yogurt, I feel much better not stuffy nose, and not much dripping mucus, the only thing is that the milk is more expensive.

Great, Munoz, thanks so much for posting that information.
    Unfortunately, anything that is better for you usually has a higher price tag.

Able

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Goat Milk Yogurt and acidophilus DDS 1’ is closed to new replies.