GMOS in probiotics

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions GMOS in probiotics

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

If you haven’t read about the GMO’s in almost all probiotics available in the US here is the link…http://www.naturalnews.com/038783_probiotics_maltodextrin_GMOs.html
    It’s disgusting. My mega flora certainly doesn’t say organic so I should assume it contains GMO’s. Some probiotics were found to contain 30% maltodextrin and they are not required to put this on the label. Does anyone have an organic probiotic that is approved for this diet?

Can someone recommend a magnesium/calcium/zinc brand? All the ones I’m finding have so many other ingredients.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Solgar makes a good magnesium/zinc/calcium supplement all in one.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Emsmith;33582 wrote: My mega flora certainly doesn’t say organic so I should assume it contains GMO’s.

I think it would probably be to the benefit of everyone if we would try not to assume on the forum. MegaFlora Probiotics are NON-GMO, look it up. This is shown on the containers as represented by a small round seal, printed in the seal you’ll see “NON-GMO.”

Able

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Raster, thanks, ive read solgar made a good one, but even searching their products have been unable to find one with just those 3. Their multimin on iherb has a lot of iron, which i thought can feed yeast too. Guess ill just buy them separate.

Able, i did look this up at work and the front and back pictures via iherb did not have this symbol,but the one at home does say non gmo.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I just looked up my probiotic, Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion, and the company says they don’t use any GMO ingredients. Hooray! http://www.renewlife.ca/products-details/85/ultimate-flora-critical-care

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘GMOS in probiotics’ is closed to new replies.