Glycemic Index? Does it help? Antifungals and expense?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Glycemic Index? Does it help? Antifungals and expense?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tude58 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

Hi!

How many carbs per day is a good guideline? I’m having trouble keeping weight on and look sick, am losing more muscle tone and am down from a size 3 jean to 1:(
    All of this is lost muscle tone.
    I managed to slow it down by eating more oat bran, coconut products, almond milk etc. Meat, tons of greens and small portions of sweet potatoes.

Any suggestions? I’m in my 3rd month and my finances for my naturopath are running low……….I’m spending app 250.00 per week just on the anti fungals etc I get from him. This includes removing heavy metals and other toxins. This does not include the cost of supplement from health food stores everything from Vit Ds to probiotics etc

#1 How can I eat enough to keep my diet on the right path yet still kill of candida/mold toxins?
    #2 How can I get on a track that’s less expensive yet still thorough?

Thank You! Trying not to feel so overwhelmed in all this and find a good balance

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

tude58;50903 wrote: Any suggestions? I’m in my 3rd month and my finances for my naturopath are running low……….I’m spending app 250.00 per week just on the anti fungals etc I get from him. This includes removing heavy metals and other toxins. This does not include the cost of supplement from health food stores everything from Vit Ds to probiotics etc

250 per week is quite a lot. What kind of anti fungals are you taking?
    What kind of heavy metals are you suffering from? Mecury, lead, …?

tude58;50903 wrote: #1 How can I eat enough to keep my diet on the right path yet still kill of candida/mold toxins?

The oat bran you mention is a very good start. You can also try buckwheat and coconut four.
    Also, try to eat a lot of vegetable oils (extra virgin olive oil and extra virgin coconut oil for example). Sometimes I just drink half a glass of EVOO or mix it with my vegetables (it goes very well with cooked vegetables, like broccoli or Brussels Sprouts).
    Another thing you can do is just eat a lot.
    Also, avocados contain a lot of good fats.

tude58;50903 wrote: #2 How can I get on a track that’s less expensive yet still thorough?

It depends on how ‘toxic’ you are. Most people start with a cleanse/detox for a few days and then start with the diet. They only take antifungals, at least in the beginning.
    I’d get rid of the candida first with the antifungals and start changing your ph balance. When the candida problem is dealt with, then I would start looking into removing heavy metals. Otherwise you could stress your liver too much. But it all depend on how toxic you are and how far it is possible to get rid of the candida while you have it.

tude58

My doctor went to Germany for 4 more years of study to obtain a pharmacy license. There are numerous natural ingredients in the supplements (liquid drops) he sent me home with a few months ago. It would take an hour to write them all down off the labels………. Right now he’s focusing on mold/candida and some heavy metals along with exposure to pesticides. I grew up on farms and drove trucks in the agricultural areas before having to stop work due to all this stuff in my body.

He said that I’m still in the cleansing stage due to how much mold/toxins, etc was there. (I’ve been unable to work for 3 years now) The drops for the toxins are small doses and chelation won’t start fully until I’ve been cleansed more from the mold issue. He is very thorough and I really love him and his studies in all these areas. He’s not expensive at all and loves to help people. The tonics are high and when I’ve searched for comparable products as far as thinking of going this alone it’s pretty much a wash.

I live in Colorado and cannot walk into a clinic here without paying more than I pay for a trip to Texas to see this doctor, visit family and gas etc. He flys “under the radar” as much as possible because he is linked in with the doctors that cure cancer. One of them, associates, spent prison time due to the big pharma companies and their greed being threatened. He wrote a book, got out and exposed so much of this but in order to help people I appreciate the fact there is wisdom used for people like us.

Brain fog day………..

I will make a list of all ingredients if you would like one.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

$250 per week is quite a lot in my opinion. I spend $300-400 a month. Your doctor might be trying to do too much at once and other doctors start simple such as supporting your digestion and liver first, and then the other organs after a few months.

If the expense is too much you could either try to space out the supplements you are taking and reduce the amount you are consuming, or talk to your doctor about choosing out the most important supplements and talk to him about your financial situation.

You’ll be overwhelmed starting out but after a few months things should start to stabilize.

I’d also ask him how long you will be taking some of these supplements because that could alter your decision making. For instance, glutathione is one of the most expensive supplements out there and you could maybe get by just taking a smaller dose.

-raster

tude58

I’ll talk to him Raster. This is in the 3rd month and between leveling thyroid again, all the supplements and diet I’ve been following strict as possible. Mistakes along the way? YES. But I like your suggestion and will follow through. My next appointment is the 27th this month. I’ve certainly been concerned over my liver.

I have glutathion to rub on my arm. I guess I’ve been concerned that if I cut back on the stuff, the candida will come back faster or take more time etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Glycemic Index? Does it help? Antifungals and expense?’ is closed to new replies.