Gluten Free Products

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Gluten Free Products

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Catty
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Please forgive my ignorance, I’m new to the world of the Candida Diet and am finding the prospect somewhat overwhelming and daunting. I have tried to find a straight answer but don’t feel I’ve found one yet; can we have gluten free products on the Candida Diet? For example, gluten free bread crumbs, pasta etc?

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Catty wrote: Please forgive my ignorance, I’m new to the world of the Candida Diet and am finding the prospect somewhat overwhelming and daunting. I have tried to find a straight answer but don’t feel I’ve found one yet; can we have gluten free products on the Candida Diet? For example, gluten free bread crumbs, pasta etc?

Someone will give you a better answer here, but I don’t think so. When I have looked on the ingredients lists of these products, there is so much filler in them which is bad for a Candida diet. I’m no expert, but I would recommend sticking to the protocol.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

No. Sorry.

All the gluten free products I see in health stores around are filled with bad stuff like dextrose, yeast, and white flower.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gluten Free Products’ is closed to new replies.