Glutamine and dgl licorice during the parasite cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Glutamine and dgl licorice during the parasite cleanse?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sugaseoul 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sugaseoul
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

I would like to know If I should take glutamine and dgl licorice during the parasite cleanse for healing of the gut?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The L-glutamine is relatively safe supplement and you can take it long term with no problems, haven’t had licorice before but its in a tea I drink. ┬áThe glutamine will help break down dairy products and will help repair leaky gut if you have it.

-raster

sugaseoul
    Participant

Thanks Raster! I have been taking a wormwood/walnut tincture(without alcohol) with cloves for the past 6 days. I have 2-3 days left. Today I noticed what looks like a few long, thin white films attached to my stool. What exactly is that?

sugaseoul
    Participant

I found out that it is yeast. since taking the tincture, my pee has been cloudy and smelly. Today, its a bit better. Yesterday I did my first enema (water kefir) I held it in for 3 minutes, three times and each time moved my bowels ( wasn’t liquid like I expected but full formed)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Glutamine and dgl licorice during the parasite cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.