Ginger Supplement?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ginger Supplement?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kjones02 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

So, I have a question. I have been feeling a little nausea again lately, might be partly because I am trying to kill some candida, so I am going to lay back for awhile until I consult the nd again, focus on mood, liver support, pH balance.

For some reason, I do not like taking just a general ginger capsule from the store; however, last year, before I started on my candida journey, I did take this supplement to help with my gastroparesis, and I know my health store has it on sale right now.

I knew it helped a lot, but I am worried about the ingredients in the supplement, but it is such a high quality ginger supplement that doesn’t overpower me with ginger when I take it with a meal. It is from New Chapter. would such the small amount of ingredients be okay that it wouldn’t hurt me in a negative way for candida? maltodextrin, yellow beeswax, carob? If it helps me feel good to my tummy and helps with nausea, I can’t see the downside on it though.

http://www.newchapter.com/force-of-the-whole/ginger-force#supplement-facts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Ginger Supplement?’ is closed to new replies.