getting stage 1 right

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions getting stage 1 right

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

joy
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 33

Hi,

I did the cleanse as listed on the website….was very hungry most of the time which is why I am cutting it short and moving onto stage 1. Able has made some suggestions in the September post “cleanse or detox” so I want to make sure I have the right choices before I begin.

I will follow the list of foods to eat from the website with the exception of the protiens…limiting fish and chicken to 1 x a week each. Main protein source will be organic eggs.

I am starting on a probiotic it is ultimate flora 50 billion with 9 strains. I will take 1 2 x a day. Oil of oregano 3 drops 1 x a day, coconut oil start out at 1 tsp a day. I also wanted to start the pao D’arco tea 1 x a day. ( the reason for the tea is to help flush my colin which I feel really needs to be done and I can’t afford colonics right now–if anyone has a better suggestions I am open to it) I should stay on this diet for 3 weeks.

So that is it but I have a couple questions.

1. how many eggs per day can I have?
    2. are almonds o.k. to eat?
    3. how many calories should I be eating?
    4. can I take my regular vitamins and supplements? (Mega Food 100%whole food women’s one daily, l-tryosine, astaxanthin ultra, Barleans organic total omega 3-6-9)

If I missed something or someone has a better option please let me know

Thank you!

joy
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 33

I forgot to mention…I had been taking Earth Bound oxy-cleanse colon conditioner, but it did nothing to “help move things along”
    I took 2 capsules 3 x a day for 2 weeks without any effect. which is why I would like to start the pao d’arco tea or something else that is more effective

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

joy wrote: I forgot to mention…I had been taking Earth Bound oxy-cleanse colon conditioner, but it did nothing to “help move things along” … I would like to start the pao d’arco tea

Frankly, I would avoid the Pau d’arco tea. Try Ground Flax Seeds, taking 1 tablespoon 2-3 times daily in a glass of water. It’s extremely important that you drink plenty of water. You can also purchase milled flax seed and make bread from this perhaps mixing it with coconut flour and/or brown rice bran flour. Spectrum is a good brand but of course there are other brands as well. This is usually sold in health food stores but it’s also sold online at Amazon.

Quote: “I am starting on a probiotic it is ultimate flora 50 billion with 9 strains. I will take 1 2 x a day.”
    I would start with just one pill a day because there’s an excellent chance of die-off symptoms occurring with a high count probiotic. I assume you have Molybdenum on hand to lessen those symptoms. You should start the Molybdenum a few days before the probiotic.

As far as starting the antifungals, you should wait at least a week after starting the probiotic before starting an antifungal.

Your questions are answered below:

1. how many eggs per day can I have?
    Reply: As long as they’re organic eggs, as many as you need to supply you with the amount of protein you feel comfortable with.

2. are almonds o.k. to eat?
    Reply: During these first two weeks, personally I would avoid nuts in general; however, if you wish to have them I would treat them as a test item. This means to have only two or three nuts the first time, wait at least 36 hours before having more to see if you have a reaction to them. If you do, you should avoid them for at least 10 days before trying them again. The same is true with any new food you add to your diet.

3. how many calories should I be eating?
    Reply: I don’t know your height or weight, but I’m sure you know approximately how calories many you could have before the diet in order to retain the weight you wish to keep. This should remain the same as before.

4. can I take my regular vitamins and supplements? (Mega Food 100%whole food women’s one daily, l-tryosine, astaxanthin ultra, Barleans organic total omega 3-6-9)
    Reply: Yes, definitely.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘getting stage 1 right’ is closed to new replies.