Getting sick of just drinking water all the time?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Getting sick of just drinking water all the time?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Shelly83
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Because I sure was! I decided to search for something other than just water to drink on this diet. I’ve been on the diet for 5 weeks and was craving something sweet.. So I decided to do my own rendition of Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade.. IT’S BEEN A GIFT FROM HEAVEN!

– Take a heat resistant pitcher and add approximately 3 bags of Tazo’s Refreshed or China Tips tea (depending on the size of pitcher you may need more or less)
    – Fill Pitcher with boiling water and add 2-4 tbs of Stevia and stir
    – Steap for 5-7 minutes
    – Remove tea bags and then chill pitcher
    – Once chilled; add juice of fresh lemon to your desired taste & ice cubes

Homemade ice tea has saved my weekend cravings when at a party with friends.

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

The tea you should be having on the diet must be organic and caffeine-free. Good ones to choose are peppermint, rooibos, ginger, nettle leaf, chamomille etc. There’s a good thread somewhere on the forum that lists all the acceptable teas. Never heard of the ones you mentioned.

Shelly83
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

I drank green tea when on stage one? And didn’t have a problem? Wow, yours must be really severe?? I mean I was treated with biaxin, Zithromax and vancomycin for 4 months for Lyme disease. And I seem to be fine. It’s too bad you can’t drink green tea, cause it has really helped me get over my extensive coffee addiction.

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I don’t drink green tea because it’s not helpful for battling a candida infection, not because I can’t.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Green tea is a great way to ween yourself off of coffee…thats the way I did it myself. The next step would be to remove caffeine completely from your diet and drink something else; I choose chamomile tea because it gives me energy, improves my digestion, and its also good for my hemmorhoids. If you steep it longer than 7 minutes it gives you an energy perk up.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Getting sick of just drinking water all the time?’ is closed to new replies.