Getting a cold

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Getting a cold

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

loobyloosis
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m getting a cold, feeling feverish. First time I’ve been ill since being diagnosed with Candida and I’m not sure how to handle it. I don’t have the energy to cook or prepare meals properly and could do with some suggestions on quick and easy food choices to get me through. I would normally reach for pre-made soups and comforting breads but can’t eat this anymore. Thanks for your support.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is fairly normal I think. Check out some of the bread recipes in the forum; such as the pumpkin bread and coconut bread. Prepare in advance some salads you can eat everyday for like 5 days and eat some greak yogurt (and blueberries). Eggs and chicken sausage are also other items that easy/quick to prepare.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

raster wrote: Eggs and chicken sausage are also other items that easy/quick to prepare.

Just like red meat, pork products such as sausage shouldn’t be eaten on the diet because of the ammonia that’s released during the protein breakdown. Ammonia is actually produced by the Candida creating an environment hospitable to the infestation.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Getting a cold’ is closed to new replies.