Get the truth on more than just your diet: The most important video to watch right now.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Get the truth on more than just your diet: The most important video to watch right now.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

newtothis
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

If anyone has the time, I highly suggest watching this movie online. It’s two hours, but it is being offered free for the first time as it is becoming increasingly more important that people wake up! Just click “watch now” and you can stream it free. don’t go to the buy dvd section.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/

Thanks!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Where can you watch the whole video…confused!?

I am really into this paranormal stuff and have watched a lot of crop circle videos. I watch a lot of history documentaries as well.

Unfortunately this is not related to candida at all so I might have to mark it as spam.

-raster

newtothis
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

oh true eh..okay well i guess i shall be labelled as spam. The full video is on that website. it will say “watch thrive now” or something like that right above the preview video. 🙂

I do have a question for you though:
    If I am on birth control and two antidepressants currently, am i wasting my time with this diet? or will i truly get better?

Thanks!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

newtothis wrote: If I am on birth control and two antidepressants currently, am i wasting my time with this diet? or will i truly get better?

The antidepressants won’t matter as much as the oral contraceptive will. Research has shown that women who are taking oral contraceptives have a 20% higher risk of contracting a Candida overgrowth than those who aren’t taking these.

You can cure your Candida infestation while on birth control pills although it’s probably going to take longer than if you weren’t taking them.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Get the truth on more than just your diet: The most important video to watch right now.’ is closed to new replies.