General Questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions General Questions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  stephglenn 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nacl77
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi,

I originally found a product called Humaworm by way of a blogger who ranted and raved about their success with passing parasites using their 30-day cleanse. The website claimed that I didn’t even need to change my diet at all just drink 2 quarts of water a day and pass the parasites. I’m on the third week of this cleanse and haven’t seen any noticeable results. On the second week I decided to poke around and see if I could incorporate dieting to possibly advance the process… I’m about 1 week in. Looking at a ton of websites, which oftentimes had semi-conflicting information, I decided to play it safe and just eat only foods that all the sites agreed were safe foods. So that means I started myself on a phase one like diet, finding the Candida Diet website I saw that there was a 7-day cleanse phase that was basically lemon water, detox tea, liver cleaning tea, and broth. I’m confused as to what I should do any longer.

Should I stop taking the Humaworm (and the rgs medicated cream)?

Is the 7-day cleanse only the broth and teas (a 7-day liquid-only diet?) or can I incorporate the phase 1 diet in conjunction with the cleanse?

It might be worth mentioning that I decided to diet and cleanse as a result of increasing skin problems that were generally eczema, ringworm, athletes foot, and jock itch. Are there any specific foods or products (topical or ingested) that might squarely address these specific problems?

Please help!

Thanks.

Rich

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Did the website you mentioned talk about “parasites” as you typed in your post, or did it actually mention “Candida”?

The cleanse you did for seven days sounds like it was all you need in the way of detoxing. Now you should be ready to start stage one of the treatment.

This link leads to the protocol that most of the members on the forum are using to cure their Candida infestation.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

The link below are the foods that will prevent the Candida from growing and multiplying in your system.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

If you have questions please let us know.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There are other ways to treat parasites other than humaworm, so I would look into those as wells. I have a feeling one of them is to take probiotics.

-Raster

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Will mega flora probiotic help kill parasites then? I have mucus on stools at times thought that it might be worms of some sort yuk!!!!!

Able900
    Spectator

winemom wrote: Will mega flora probiotic help kill parasites then? I have mucus on stools at times thought that it might be worms of some sort yuk!!!!!

When strong probiotic bacteria are released into the intestines, they cause an immune response against parasites which prevents them from attaching to the gut wall which would lead to infections.

nacl77
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Thanks for all of the replies. I think I need to clarify that I didn’t do a 7-day cleanse/detox… I basically started on phase 1 of the candida diet after taking 3 weeks worth of humaworm and am still taking the humaworm. Ingredients as follows:

HUMAWORM For ADULTS
    Black Walnut 200mg
    Wormwood 100mg
    Cloves 100mg
    Thyme 100mg
    Garlic 200mg
    Fennel 100mg
    Cayenne 100mg
    Ginger 100mg
    Gentian 100mg
    Hyssop 100mg
    Milk Thistle 100mg
    Marshmallow root 100mg
    Pau D’ Arco 200mg
    Burdock 100mg
    Elecampane 100mg
    Fenugreek 100mg
    Licorice 100mg
    Barberry 200mg
    Cascara Sagrada 25mg
    Senna 25mg
    Sage 100mg
    Psyllium 200mg
    Yellow Dock 100mg
    Cramp Bark 100mg
    Peppermint 200mg

The Humaworm website mentioned that no exclusions needed to be made to a persons diet and those taking the supplements could eat anything carbs, sugars, etc including everything listed on the do not eat list. I was eating everything in sight for about 1 1/2 weeks before finding the candida diet website. That being said I wanted to know if I should start from the beginning and perform the 7-day cleanse and/or discontinue taking Humaworm even though I am on the 2nd week of the phase 1 diet.

Did the website you mentioned talk about “parasites” as you typed in your post, or did it actually mention “Candida”?

They actually mentioned both. Humaworm said that most people take the Humaworm cleanse before taking their Candida and Fungi cleanse.

I just want to know that I’m not causing any irreparable harm to my body. Please help!!!

Thanks.

Rich

Able900
    Spectator

nacl77 wrote: I just want to know that I’m not causing any irreparable harm to my body. Please help!

I wouldn’t take the humaworm for more than 30 days, otherwise I can’t see a problem with your protocol.
    A product by the name of diatomaceous earth is one of the best parasite destroyers on the market, and it’s safe to take longer than 30 days. An herb to help improve the effectiveness is yucca root.

Able

stephglenn
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Concerning your eczema- My son had it really bad. For the past week, he has been applying organic extra virgin coconut oil topically and it is 95% healed at this point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘General Questions’ is closed to new replies.