Gas Issues

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Hello all – I saw a post on here a few weeks back that suggested a supplement for anyone experiencing gassy symptoms while on the diet.

Can someone let me know what it was please – think I need some!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s called Zypan by standard process and take 3 capsules/pills with each meal. You can actually take it without meals also.

It can completely eliminate or reduce gas problems.

-raster

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

raster wrote: It’s called Zypan by standard process and take 3 capsules/pills with each meal. You can actually take it without meals also.

It can completely eliminate or reduce gas problems.

-raster

Thank you mate.

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

I was actually going to ask this as well. I ve been taking zypan but not consistently with every meal. It has helped me but my gas problem has come back but not as bad as before. Can gas be a part of die off? This is the only symptom I’m left with. Everything else is fine.

Ruthh123
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 27

Hi guys,

I find the supplement Ibisene works- it’s artichoke.

misscandida
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 26

Anybody knows how to get zypan in the UK? Or maybe something similar? Thanks! M.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

misscandida wrote: Anybody knows how to get zypan in the UK? Or maybe something similar? Thanks! M.

If you read the information on Zypan you’ll see the active ingredients are pepsin and betaine hydrochloride. You can purchase pure Betaine Hydrochloride also known as Betain HCL containing pepsin. Perhaps this is available in the UK if Zypan isn’t.

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You can purchase pure Betaine Hydrochloride also known as Betain HCL containing pepsin. Perhaps this is available in the UK if Zypan isn’t.

You can get a safe one (no bogus ingredients) on Amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Health-Plus-Betaine-Digestive-Supplement/dp/B004JU4WFG/). Remember it’s acid though, so start slow and pay attention to any reactions. Other things that help are eating slower and more relaxed, chewing thoroughly, giving yourself at least 15-minutes to relax before getting up and avoiding excess water before/after eating for 30-minutes or so.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gas Issues’ is closed to new replies.