Gas and natural cures?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Gas and natural cures?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I was wondering if anybody on here had a tried and true natural cure for all the gas that trying to kill Candida creates. I never had any kind of digestive problems before going on this diet. Recently, I have had problems with very smelly gas, sorry tmi, but it is bad. I traced the worst of it to eating the oat bran/coconut bread, but I still have it some. I work with the public part-time and it is really foul. I would really appreciate anything out there to help me alleviate this problem!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Your body is likely not producing enough stomach acid and thus isn’t breaking down the foods very well, which leads to fermentation. Fermentation of foods in the gut is to be avoided in order to reduce gas.

Here’s a post on how to eliminate or reduce your gas:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Hey Raster, I think I did this test before and I didn’t burp. Is that bad? I can’t remember and I can’t get the other link to come up on my computer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gas and natural cures?’ is closed to new replies.