garlic headache?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions garlic headache?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

I ate a half a clove of raw garlic last night and woke up in the middle of the night with an excrucriating headache. I didn’t do anything differently that would’ve caused such a severe headache. I thought it was the beginning of die off so I took some Molybednum and the headache slowly went away. Has anyone ever experienced a headache caused by raw garlic???

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Angel29;54696 wrote: I ate a half a clove of raw garlic last night and woke up in the middle of the night with an excrucriating headache. I didn’t do anything differently that would’ve caused such a severe headache. I thought it was the beginning of die off so I took some Molybednum and the headache slowly went away. Has anyone ever experienced a headache caused by raw garlic???

Raw garlic is a powerful natural antimicrobial (especially when crushed/minced).
    It can and will cause die-off for most individuals.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do you consume it everyday?

-raster

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

I would say die off, but some people are actually sensitive to the high sulfur in raw garlic.

Id google that and see what you come up with.

Has garlic ever had this effect on you before?

I eat 2-3 cloves in a single meal sometimes (gross , i know, but i grew up on it) with no effect, but my candida is still there so sometimes garlic isnt the antifungal that will cause a headache.

Odds are it was just die off.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘garlic headache?’ is closed to new replies.