Garlic against rashes

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Garlic against rashes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

My rashes can still be very stubborn at times even though it’s much better now than two years ago, I guess it’s because of the coconut oil I use as a moisturizer. It works wonders on the rest of the body but not where I have my rashes for some reason? I have been using it for a while now without any further improvement.

This is the only thing I feel is mentally challenging so I am searching for new ways to treat myself without using any antibiotics, It’s my second round (year) without any form of medication and I like to keep it that way.

So… Three days ago I started to apply a very thin layer of juice from a garlic clove (less is more as I know it can cause serious damage) two or three times a day. What I can see is that it’s responding really really well to the treatment.

At first it was burning a bit, not much, just a bit. The rashes was already red from before as I had applied coconut oil earlier, but after a couple of minutes it turned light pink and felt smooth, so so smooth. I usually have dry skin this time of year (winter) and I didn’t even feel dry afterwards like I usually do.

I’ve heard that ginger can have the same effect on some rashes. Has anyone else tried this??

I’ve also been working on my lymph system for a while (Self Lymph Drainage Massage) due to my constipation, problems and rashes. Well. I’m not constipated anymore that’s for sure.

I also recently noticed that I could add garlic and fish to my diet. I couldn’t eat that before without feeling severe pain and having flare ups so I haven’t been eating it for about three years. I don’t feel anything when I eat it now.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

This is interesting… I would love to hear someone’s take on this because coconut oil never did seem to help my lips.

Kag. I hope you will find something that might help you with your lips. There is plenty of tips out there. I had a little rash on my upper lip that disappeared over the night, thanks to garlic.

It’s been six days now since i started applying garlic on my rashes and they are still healing, rather quickly, and I don’t feel that it’s making any damage to my skin. I guess, if it continues like this the rashes will be completely gone for about, three weeks from now, maybe? Well, the time doesn’t matter, I am just surprised either way 🙂

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

Wow this is awesome thank you. One thing that’s been happening to me lately is I get a burning on the side of my leg, usually I apply goldbond extra strength lotion and it’s gone a little while later (assume because of aloe), but I will definitely try this!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The lips are tied directly to the liver and kidneys, so you need to heal these first before your lips heal from my experience.

I just started black currant which heals your kidneys and it completely got rid of my chap lips!

-raster

raster;35615 wrote: The lips are tied directly to the liver and kidneys, so you need to heal these first before your lips heal from my experience.

I just started black currant which heals your kidneys and it completely got rid of my chap lips!

-raster

And I thought that it was about the stomach and the intestines when it comes to rashes on the lips, good to know! 🙂 Are Turmeric good for the kidneys too? Or was it the liver, hmm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Garlic against rashes’ is closed to new replies.