garden of life, primal defense

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions garden of life, primal defense

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jereseib 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

d510g1c
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

just got back from the vitamin shoppe. tried to get the megaflora but they were out of it, so tge clerk there talked me into getting (primal defense from garden of life) probiotic formula. just wondering if anyone knows if this is yeast free or if anyone has tried it before. its 15 billion with 13 strains.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Those vitamin shoppe folks always talk you into trying out other brands…this could be just fine for the short term, but maybe next time get the megaflora like you wanted…or you could be picky and don’t open it and wait for the megaflora, its up to you. Other stores may have it as well.

Its best to rotate types/brands of probiotics in the long run to get a variety of strains in your gut. Returning it for another brand is up to you.

I’ve tried 4 different types at this point.

-raster

d510g1c

thanks for the info raster! i ordered it in the mail amd gonna return what i bought. what are some other brands of probiotics that you have used so i can use them in the rotation?

HAIRDRESSER
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I have used it for a long time.It seems to be helping.

d510g1c

ok thats good, ill keep what i have and use it when tge other stuff runs out!

jereseib
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 32

I have used Primal Defense for years and it seems to work good. I have tried numerous other pro-biotics and this seems to be the easiest on my stomach.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘garden of life, primal defense’ is closed to new replies.